1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion reply on ban appeals

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Monster_Bug, Oct 27, 2019.

Suggestion - reply on ban appeals
  1. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    2,538xp
    you should be able to reply on ban appeals. tell me if you agree or disagree
    Meme_MC, Smartz_, Saviour and 4 others like this.

2. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,352xp
    yeah I don't understand why you shouldn't be able to add on more to it if you have more to say

#FREEMONSTER
    Monster_Bug likes this.
  3. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    65,366xp
    Can't you edit your appeal?

May be that they rather you do that instead of replying, people may abuse that to bump the thread
  4. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,352xp
    I'm pretty sure you can't edit ban appeals.
  5. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    2,538xp
    No you can't edit ban appeals
  6. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    65,366xp
    Thats pretty stupid

There should be an amendment system in place, cant change what was once there but they can at least let you add things to it, I can imagine it having some usefulness in certain scenarios.
  7. GreatWalllOfUSA Regular Member

XP:
    13,654xp
    lol i cant even post appeal on my main cause im ip banned stupid situation and wish admins would be more generous on second chances especially after you were banned over 6 months back
  8. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    2,538xp
    damn #rip