1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Replacement for alt storage?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Candere, Apr 10, 2019.

Question - Replacement for alt storage?
  1. Candere Obsidian

XP:
    3,814,751xp
    I faintly (and perhaps mistakenly) recall reading something about the staff team adding some feature to replace using alts to store items. I spent a signficant amount of time searching the forums and changelogs, but I've found no information on it.

Does something like this exist, or did I just read a suggestion thread and conflate it with a real update?

2. ItsSoular Obsidian

XP:
    6,038xp
    The staff did mention at one point around the PTR days that an alternative to alt storage will be added in the game, but we've heard nothing of it since.
    Candere likes this.
  3. Candere Obsidian

XP:
    3,814,751xp
    I did read the PTR thread recently so that was probably what I got the idea from. Thank you!
  4. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    801,021xp
    There was a sneak peek posted in the Discord #sneak-peeks channel that touches on this.

You can join Discord at https://discord.gg/shotbow

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  5. Candere Obsidian

XP:
    3,814,751xp
    Been there since the start - have switched discord accounts since then, though :).

Seems to be gone now, but yeah, maybe that's what I saw. Thanks, will keep an eye on that channel in the future.
  6. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    92,973xp
  7. Mr_3141592653589 Regular Member

XP:
    110,398xp
  8. Candere Obsidian

XP:
    3,814,751xp
    I hope you'll be able to buy extra storage with xp. I need something to spend some xp on.