1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Last Man Standing *Read!* LMS Is not gone!

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by Glitchyy, May 21, 2013.

Last Man Standing - *Read!* LMS Is not gone! | Page 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    One is [REDACTED] The other is a really cool [REDACTED] map :3

Just kidding. Plains(Yes some of you might have seen the build submission post a while ago) and Moon.

I'd say there is 5 or so in Plains. Moon is a bit different as I was away when it had the rest done.
    Uranium232 likes this.

2. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    Do chests respawn in LMS?
  3. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Yes they do. LMS is essentially Survival Games but with MineZ mechanics.
  4. bj62001 Regular Member

XP:
    1,241xp
    u sure? cuz i dont think 4 signs can be put there
  5. Uranium232 Platinum

XP:
    64,493xp
    They can redesign the Minez panel to accommodate extra servers.
  6. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    If you haven't read this whole thread correctly(which I suggest you do), I/Goldblade have mentioned that LMS will come back as a Sub-Gamemode to MineZ.
  7. Archduck Regular Member

XP:
    16,927xp
    But the question is, when?
  8. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    I don't know. As it's not their top priority.
  9. scipio44 Regular Member

XP:
    3,668xp
    i cant find lms yet the server tip says its available were is it
  10. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Read this whole thread.
    Jackd44 likes this.
  11. DrAAL11 Regular Member

XP:
    4,036xp
    I went to the shotbow lobby, and when I was in about to right click us5 to MineZ, I heard some people talking about LMS. I joined in the conversation, & like always the #1 LMS fan I asked if they knew when LMS was going to be back. And please, don't tell me I haven't read the whole thread because I have. They said the max is a month. So maybe, LMS is coming in late August or early September. If you believe this is wrong or fake information please reply to this comment. *coughs coughs Glitchyy* :lmao:
  12. Uranium232 Platinum

XP:
    64,493xp
    I don't see anything on their twitter or any other posts about it, so unless it was mentioned on a livestream or they had a conversation with a dev/admin, I doubt they have any confirmed info on when LMS is coming back.
  13. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    It's okay, ETA's change often due to things that are added. Like I've said, LMS isn't their top priority. I'd say it'll come back once Summer is over for you guys(I live in AU). I don't believe it is wrong or fake too.

I know from numerous sources. Highlife's streams. Goldblade's comments in the first 1-3 pages of this thread. I've also had a few conversations with people. I also just have a very intelligent brain.

No one realistically has "confirmed info" on when it is coming back. Because it will come back when Lazer/Highlife think it has enough "Hype" for the return.
  14. Uranium232 Platinum

XP:
    64,493xp
    Does that mean creating more hype threads/ popular LMS thraeds will bring it back faster?
    DiamondLance likes this.
  15. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    What are you trying to imply? That I'm an attention whore? :wink:

I know that some of them know about this thread.

You could say it would yes. But the fact that there has been a lot of posts on /r/MineZ shows that it needs to come back. But it can't. Why? Because for the 10th time(sorry..), its not top priority. That doesn't bother me though. Another reason why is because they're busy with other features.
  16. MidKnights Platinum

XP:
    153,418xp
    Will there be a gunz version of LMS?
  17. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    I'm not sure.. I'm not sure if I'll even like that.
  18. Uranium232 Platinum

XP:
    64,493xp
    Gun pvp goes by too quickly. Take gun game for example. Quick kills and easy matches. Getting supplies won't really matter if you can just grab one decent gun and take down 3 people in rapid succession. I'm not sure how difficult zombies would be, as I haven't played gunz yet, but they seem pretty easy.

They closest they're probably going to have to GunLMS is going to be gun game.
  19. Counter_Music Silver

XP:
    11,313xp
    Well it really has been the whole time. You take MineZ, but you're in a deatharena kinda like gun game to Wasted. Or the new Wasted Control.
  20. DrAAL11 Regular Member

XP:
    4,036xp
    Summer ends after Labor day. Ive heard somewhere in this thread that LMS is coming back at the end of summer. And please, don't tell me that it's not their #1 priorty. I heard that over a million times already. -_- So I want YOU to reply and try to guess when LMS is coming back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.