1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Random post (#bored)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by soto, Oct 22, 2019.

Suggestion - Random post (#bored)
  1. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,481,431xp
    Yo.

(disclaimer: read this when u got the time cause I already know this post not gonna be small)

Here's a list of things I'd like to see added/ changed/ adapted/ . . .

1 - Lumberjack: Depending on the type of axe you use (stone, iron, diamond) it should deal more shredding damage to the armor. This goes for the lads who like using a battle-axe.

2 - Acrobat: fix the goddamn double jump (and the falldamage random direction launcher). You're trying to use a class ability to your own advantage but damn this class becomes ur worst enemy if it launches u half a block up or into some random direction.

3 - Scout: I have no clue how you managed to make it even worse but if your hook slides off a side of a block and lands on the block you aimed at, suddenly your grapple doesn't work anymore. Y'all just making this class look like shit.

4 - Defender: Why are we still respawning without the chainmail chestplate.

5 - Hunter: Fix the explosion to how it was supposed to be & bring back the dogs.

6 - Ninja: Needs a passive ability during pvp, I recommend a split second of blindness.

7 - Swapper: If redstone ain't allowed, remove levers too.

8 - Wizard: Fix missile

Other things to fix:

a - Remove the invisible TP that can either be made using Tinkerer pads or Bardboxes.

b - Some classes, after kit-change have a countdown that doesn't go down, this has been an ongoing issue for a while.

c - Though I use it myself after mining, the fact that I can /hub or /al and rejoin quickly as a means to get back to base is quite an unfair advantage. I'll exploit it as long as it's still a thing though.

d - Tinkerer pads should have a cooldown before you use it again.

e - Vamps shouldn't be able to mine diamond.

f - Make skybridges great again. Put a fly height limit on vamps. Add some rush variety and not the "Let's wait for nighttime to quickly go vamp and take it down".

There is a lot of crap i'm missing out of or that probably is just my own personal thought on it. Add your own damn opinions on it or things you agree on I couldn't really care less.

2. ryomou_200 Gold

XP:
    242,296xp
    soto, your word-choosing skill is one of things I admire and want to learn.
    Fluffoon and soto like this.
  3. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,481,431xp
    What word-choosing skill in particular are we talking about :) ?
  4. karabear04 Regular Member

XP:
    4,599xp
    i agree with this post like alot
    soto likes this.
  5. cokc Platinum

XP:
    270,832xp
    good post as always soto
    Fluffoon likes this.
  6. ryomou_200 Gold

XP:
    242,296xp
    Sentences about Acrobat, Scout and Defender particularly. with my English skill I can't explain it properly but I felt sense of humor from them
    soto likes this.
  7. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,481,431xp
    Thanks For #Agreeing Big Lad.
    I know right, mans always posting godly stuff on here.
    Oh! I get what you mean, I always like adding some sense of humour to my posts, ain't nobody trying to read a boring post especially if it's long.
    ryomou_200 and Fluffoon like this.
  8. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,481,431xp
    update:

surprised no one has really said anything about it but why can I not take items out my 9th inventory slot when I enter the crafting table? It's really annoying especially if you shift click when crafting items.
    ryomou_200 likes this.