1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Quizinky Time - free competition (with prizes)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by ZinkyBoy, Aug 15, 2022.

No Prefix - Quizinky Time - free competition (with prizes)
?

Would you like to take part in DA QUIZINKY CUP?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2022.
yahman 2 vote(s) 100.0%
no, i am too busy clipping my grandmas toenails 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ZinkyBoy Platinum

XP:
    441,553xp
    Yo. So... I'm pretty bored if I'm honest :zsleeping: and I came up with what I think may be a really fun idea for myself and you guys :D I'm talking about my broz of the brilliant Annihilation community, and a competitive weekly quiz night, with me, ZINKYBOY. Hence the name. You'll learn to love it.

So I'm thinking like, I'll ask some whack a$$ question like "which annihilation map has the tallest nexus" or "which map has the most wheat" and whoever answers correctly will each acquire 10 points. We'll build up a leader board, and whoever has the most points by the end of the season will win a prize :D ideas include shout tokens, a premium membership ($9.99 'cause I ain't made of ca$h) and select cosmetics (pets, particles, balloons) :zanonymous:

I'd like to welcome all players to take part in this little gig, especially lesser known/quieter players and those who'd like a premium sub but maybe can't afford one. This is your chance to get involved and win some groovy prizes. I know it's not a gold or emerald rank etc. but it's something, and I'd like to do something fun to raise the spirit and morale of the Anni community - maybe even inspire a few old timers to hop back on.

If you'd like to join the competition select the 'yahman' option in the poll above and I'll add your name to the leader board ready for the contest. I will commence the competition when we reach about 10-20 contenders, so add your name and I'll keep you posted when the funs about to begin.

ZB

2. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    stay sexy zinkyboy