1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix QUICKEST WAY UP NORTH GUARANTEED!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by timmy9239, Jul 13, 2014.

No Prefix - QUICKEST WAY UP NORTH GUARANTEED!
  1. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    Hai! Some of you new players or just more like regulars to minez but still kinda new might wanna know how to get up north and get some easy iron aswell as alot potions! (note this is more of an pvp style of getting up north)

Septus is an very easy way to get iron (considering low zombie spawn and water) but there is NO FOOD at all there so make sure to stock up at huntsgrove.

*Warning* Simple but dangerous parkour is to required to reach the chests and leave the cave town, if you miss a jump and somehow live there are ways to get back up.

It also takes an while to get full iron there so you might wanna hop and kill people on other servers there.

After that is done, just leave the town and head directly west and then you're up north!

https://i.imgur.com/P9w1mzc.png Ignore david beckham :c

Route: 90 minutes
    ben_ballad likes this.

2. bubbie Gold

XP:
    27,392xp
    Nice stragedy. It's nice to see some nice people helping new players. :)
    ~Kly3
  3. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Yes, it's a good route, i used it once. But without doing this...
    pokepeople01 and timmy9239 like this.
  4. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    Its sheds a good 25 minutes off my trips, and most of the time they have gunpowder! :D
  5. TheOneTrueGoober Regular Member

XP:
    3,474xp
    Every time I go north I get infected and need milk or someone to heal me with green dye, my farthest is all chain iron sword and infected so I suck. :(
  6. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Just pointing out your map leads to Elliom and Al Hasa.....two places people tend to die at....you may be able to get full iron fast, but then there's the other half you're missing....the escape route :confused:
  7. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Better go West, there are places like Exolesco (up north thatn a spawn town) or Lazerville with a lot of civ.commons.
  8. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    This is more of an route for players who prefer to pvp, if you are going north on an pub server and you go to theese places and you are NOT looking for a fight you're going to have a hard time.
  9. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    Farm milk at huntsgrove
  10. ArtomixCraft Platinum

XP:
    88,082xp
    Fastest Way EU:
    Huntsgrove (get 4 apples, 2 melons) -> Eillom

My record is 5 mins :lmao:
  11. Von_Seckendorff Platinum

XP:
    42,255xp
    Guaranteed?

What compensation do I get if it turns out NOT to be the quickest way North? Can I sue you?

I merely jest of course. Suing is long and tedious.
  12. Viceroy_Vibiras Regular Member

XP:
    325,657xp
    I got to Castle Byesford before the nerf...

Then they nerfed zombies, and I got one-shotted in full iron by a pigman:zcry:
  13. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    too bad im all the way east at pirate ship