1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Quick question!

Discussion in 'The Network' started by timmy9239, Jul 10, 2014.

No Prefix - Quick question!
  1. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    So i'm working my way to emerald (Using my own earned money btw) and i was wondering....How do i check how much i had donated so far? i have my plat main (Timmy9239) and my gold alt (MetorHD) and then a got an HUGE bonus from work and i kinda went crazy with xp and i didnt really keep track of the packages i bought ;3

After this question is answered i would like an admin or fourm mod to lock this thread since there is no need to further discussion :)

CHOW FOR NOW!

2. Gallihad Retired Staff

XP:
    333,888xp
    You should have got emails for all your purchases, when you upgrade you'll need the transaction ids so you'll need them for that and they'll tell you how much you've spent. (A 80% package still counts at full price towards the total)
    I don't think there's a better way but you might be able to look at xp transactions and change to packages.
    Hope that helped :D
  3. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
  4. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Since we're here, I have a question. If I used the summer coupon code and bought 250k (for $20) and bought 25k (for $4), would it count as I spent $24 towards emerald, $25 towards emerald, or $30 towards emerald?
  5. Gallihad Retired Staff

XP:
    333,888xp
    It's the full price of all the packages so 25$ for 250k and 5$ for 25k so in total 30$!!
  6. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Nice... So I already have $10 for me, and then $30 for my friend (this one), so $140/$250 for emmy! Not close, but getting there :stuck_out_tongue:
    timmy9239 likes this.