1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Premium Questions about Obsidian rank upgrade

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by _IA, Sep 7, 2015.

Premium - Questions about Obsidian rank upgrade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _IA Platinum

XP:
    43,456xp
    I have spent quite a bit on shotbow and decided I'd try to get obsidian on my main account, that being said i only have slim idea of what's allowed for it. I have some questions over which transactions I may or may not use for it. I have spent on myself and on friends occasionally, I also first used my sisters Paypal to begin purchasing then used my own when i was old enough to have a debit card.
    Would using 2 paypals be allowed?
    May i only use transaction id's that were spend on 1 account or can it be my alts as well?
    May i use id's of purchases i made for friends?
    Is it not allowed to use sub transaction id's?

2. TheWargenflorgen Gold

XP:
    10,429xp
    You either have to spend everything on your account, or contact Highlife before making any purchases and make every purchase through the same PayPal account tied to the same e-mail address.
  3. Jonathan03011998 Artist

XP:
    12,532xp
    However if you have all of the transaction IDs Highlife will value your request and will look into it even if the purchases hasnt been made on your account alone. But be aware that if he finds out that you DIDNT do some Payments you say you did he may ignore any further requests of you.
    323465963 likes this.
  4. Jonathan03011998 Artist

XP:
    12,532xp
    Found it :) Thats what Highlife said.
    323465963 likes this.
  5. _IA Platinum

XP:
    43,456xp
    Could someone tell me how do I go about emailing Highlife for the upgrade, is it the contact us button or something else?
  6. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp

Yes, use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Thanks for your support!
  7. _IA Platinum

XP:
    43,456xp
    I just finished my email, Thank you for your help!
  8. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Good luck :)

And on that note, going to close the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.