1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Question: Premium vs. Subscription

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Ciphon, May 19, 2019.

Question - Question: Premium vs. Subscription
  1. Ciphon Silver

XP:
    91,098xp
    Greetings!

I was a major MineZ player back in the day and am getting back into it again after several years away. I really enjoy the PvE and map exploration aspect of MineZ but as a majoritively solo player I'm not really a fan of the pvp aspect as I often find myself outnumbered. With that being said, I'm considering donating to obtain access to the PvE server so I can play to my heart's content, but I am a bit confused about the difference between premium and a subscription.

Firstly, In game when I try to connect to the PvE server I get the message: "Premium users can join private servers." However on the donation page when I look at the premium benefits, private server access is not listed. Instead, private server access is specifically listed in the recurring subscription package. Does this mean that the subscription is the only way to get private server access, or would purchasing silver/gold/platinum also get me said access?

Thanks for the help!

Ciphon

2. FadingGeneral Platinum

XP:
    313,988xp
    Purchasing Basic, Silver, Gold, or Platinum would get you private server access in MineZ.
    Mysterious_Seven and Ciphon like this.
  3. Ciphon Silver

XP:
    91,098xp
    Great, thanks a bunch!
    FadingGeneral likes this.