1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Quality Assurance Team

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by LangScott, Nov 23, 2021.

Suggestion - Quality Assurance Team
  1. LangScott Obsidian

XP:
    33,150xp
    I threw this idea out in the minez community board server, but I was honestly hoping to have this as a more network suggestion rather than only based in MineZ.

My suggestion is add a Quality Assurance team to help test updates to games (MineZ is the main game i see using this side of it, but also smash could use it to test new items or other things if they'd like and up and coming closed.beta mini games). I feel this team could work hand and hand with the Marketing team, or even be an extension on to it.

I feel some benefits could be; more tests before stuff gets launched so if something is buggy it can get fixed before the major update is rolled, more opinions on balance issues, something may seem good from the outside but may not be so good once tested, and it increases community engagement. All these will be helpful as the server is looking to increase it's player retention so if the server is shown as actively looking to improve it gives off a much more positive light, and when your a new player it can be intimidating trying to talk to a staff on any server so having a player who can help make a difference could be a very nice change of pace.

I had brought up this idea when I was much newer to the game, but was turned down and told the community wouldn't be capable of doing something like this, to me this was kinda shattering because even as a new player I wanted to see shotbow succeed. Don't get me wrong I understand not everyone is a fit, but it's hard to believe there would be no one they believed outside of the team was trust worthy. I've seen a similar system on a server with a similar size and it helped the server greatly. Since I've seen the winds of change on the server I hope this suggestion could at least be taken into some consideration.

You don't need to be an admin or builder to make a meaningful difference on the server. If you have any feedback please leave in it the comment below I look fowards to seeing everyone's thoughts. Thank you all for reading and have a great day/night
    Medicx and Multivitaminen like this.

2. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    53,499xp
    The MineZ staff team is getting pretty close to the size of the actual playerbase since nobody plays anymore. I doubt they want to make that number even more similar.