1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Putting your Soulbound Items in a chest

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GalaxyWolff, Sep 10, 2013.

Putting your Soulbound Items in a chest
  1. LordMashedPotato Obsidian

XP:
    13,696xp
    Gamemode: Annihilation
    Bugtype: Game Exploit (Exploiting soulbound system)
    Region: Both
    Map: All
    Bug: Players can put their soulbound items from their class, for example a Scorpio Hook in a chest,
    How to recreate: Open a chest, put your cursor on a random box in the chest, and press the number of the box in your hotbar depending on which box the soulbound item is, for example your Scorpio hook is in the fifth slot of your hotbar, you put your cursor on a random box in the chest and press 5, then close the chest and break it so it will drop on the ground.

2. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Can other players pick up this item and use it?
  3. Asutoro Emerald

XP:
    48,654xp
    I can confirm. Also, if you break the chest, other people will be able to use your soulbound items.
    Edit: You are able to put soulbound armour in chests using the hotkey, but you are not able to break the chest and obtain it, as it will disappear when it is picked up.
  4. LordMashedPotato Obsidian

XP:
    13,696xp
    They are not able to use the item when you're not being the actual class the item belongs to, for example the Scorpio hook again, however you can use the miner pickaxe, the lumberjack axe, the health potions from warrior or the sword, that kind of things.
  5. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    I just tested this, I can confirm that not only is this a valid bug but the transporter item DOES work regardless of kit, therefore you can essentially double class with transporter.
  6. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
  7. LordMashedPotato Obsidian

XP:
    13,696xp
    Really? I can't use them when I don't have the class them belong to, I once got a scorpio hook somehow and I wasn't able to use it, since I was a lumberjack.
  8. Bracko Emerald

XP:
    238,128xp
    I never said scorpio, I said the transporter item only works regardless of class.