1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Public Relations & Marketing Application

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Oct 6, 2020.

Public Relations & Marketing Application
  1. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,665,716xp
    [IMG]

Today, we are opening applications to join the Shotbow Public Relations team, and our new Marketing team. But what's the difference?

Public Relations is in charge of player retention — interacting with the current Shotbow players, ensuring their voice is heard, and making them happy. This involves stuff like social media management, special events, etc.

Marketing is in charge of reaching out to new players — something we haven't focused on as much in the past, but will be focusing on more in the future. This will involve exploring new ways to advertise Shotbow, analyzing the most cost-effective ways to advertise, and assessing the effectiveness of our current methods of advertisement. Behind-the-scenes, there's already a ton of work going on in the Marketing department, but we need some help from you!

Ever wanted to be on the Shotbow staff team? Want to make difference in the network? Now's your chance!

Roles We're Looking For

Social Media Manager - we're looking for people who have experience in social media platforms and user engagement. You'll be in charge of posting frequent content on our platforms, with thousands of followers at your fingertips. If you're good at keeping people engaged, and you're familiar with a wide variety of Shotbow games, this role is for you!

Graphic Artist - we're looking for people who have experience with designing graphics of all kinds: 2D art (banners, etc), 3D models & renders, pixel art, skin designers, and more! Your work will be debuted on Shotbow's public facing services, and in our new marketing and advertising campaigns.

Media Team Coordinator - we're looking for people with fantastic communication skills to work with our high-profile Media Creators and Media Partners. You'll have the opportunity to interact with the best YouTubers and streamers in Minecraft, reach out to prospective Media Producers, and ensure that our Media Producers are happy. We're looking for someone organized and professional to fill this role.

Trend Analyst - we're looking for people with a strong basis in statistics, analyzing data, and finding trends. Our new marketing campaigns will require us to find innovative ways to analyze trends to determine the effectiveness of our campaigns. [requires NDA]

If any of these apply to you, please apply! If you're interested in helping out in a different way, feel free to message me on the forums, or at Mistri#0041 on Discord with questions.

How to Apply

Apply at this link. We don't have an application deadline, but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The faster you apply, the higher your chance is of being accepted!

If we're interested in interviewing with you, we'll most likely reach out via the Shotbow forums (in a private message), so keep an eye out here or turn on email notifications.

Thanks for flying Shotbow!

2. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    119,298xp
    A previously overlooked department, good luck to everyone applying and please do a good job cus you're essential.
    JeTi_Brothers and Smartzz like this.
  3. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Interesting indeed.
  4. cylnc Regular Member

XP:
    3,312xp
    Hope it goes well for applicants.

I would really stress the fact the the Annihilation gamemode is one of the most competitive, creative and fun Minecraft pvp games out there. It just needs a bit of hand holding - as most new players get confused about the rules, lingo and the etiquette.

The Annihilation competitive tournament offers some great footage of some amazing moments. Stress the fact the game has really unique classes, teamwork, show footage of some dude solo- ing 20 people with enchanted gear, ninjas, huge **** walls and EXPLOSIONS! MORE EXPLOSIONS! :lmao:

I've been addicted to this game for years, and I'm not alone, its a lovely game.
  5. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,426,906xp
    Please help me out, this sounds like you are looking for someone with a Maths degree and to me the job description sounds like it would be fairly good paid in a major company.
    So whats the deal here?
  6. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Long needed department!
  7. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,665,716xp
    Not necessarily; even if you're interested in the field but don't have much experience, happy to consider the application :)