1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

PTR Update & MineZ Road Map

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DocCodeSharp, Sep 24, 2018.

PTR Update & MineZ Road Map | Page 2
  1. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    301,095xp
    while i have not experienced it personally, i have seen many complaints of the forum report system being too strict on what is and isnt bannable. while i understand you all would never want to ban an innocent player, i feel as if the proof required should be a tad less strict. i would rather have an innocent player banned accidentally and have them appeal than a hacker not be banned for the sake of being safe. it is becoming clear that many more people are being accused for hacking than before, and it would not be fun to fight against them multiple times when you think they are not playing legitimately and have possible proof of that, but it is dismissed due to the chance it may be server side.

for the /report system, i believe you guys are doing a great job. as always, more admins on patrol and ready to assist would always be appreciated, and i (and im sure many admins) know a lot of shotbow members who would love a chance to be able to help the community more without malicious intent behind their actions.

2. ProjectMovieZ Regular Member

XP:
    53,592xp
    Thanks for the hard work Doc!
  3. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    90,186xp
    Finally, looks awesome great job!
  4. suitaso Mini Builder

XP:
    363,116xp
    Approaching MineZ 2 :wink:
    Talef and Monster_Bug like this.
  5. mcpwner321 Gold

XP:
    22,768xp
    Awesome work!
  6. ____goliath____ Platinum

XP:
    100,651xp
    Really hope the new loot system makes the game feel more alive.

Any update on the EU inventories?
  7. shannonclan Gold

XP:
    28,334xp
    Glad to see Minez is making a comeback!
  8. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    303,932xp
  9. Maashg Silver

XP:
    388,100xp
    :heart:
  10. gusblack1 Silver

XP:
    14,284xp
    Although its admirable the amount of effort being put into a nearly dead game mode, it seems a bit odd as everyone I talk to while playing are doing so for nostalgias sake.
  11. whatsup49 Gold

XP:
    48,028xp
    Are there plans to remove any of the current content? such as dungeons or areas?
  12. Marine_PvP MineZ Lead Admin

XP:
    256,139xp

Many things will be changed in general so I'd guess you could say some of current contents will be 'removed' and updated to newer ones. (Not only limited to builds but game mechanics and others.)
  13. Marine_PvP MineZ Lead Admin

XP:
    256,139xp
    I hope the new loot system will be better than now :) We have gone through every location in the map and placed the loot chests, manually.

Doc is still working on EU inventory. It will be announced once it's finished.
  14. Hollow_Leg Gold

XP:
    220,956xp
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  15. 1999rocks Platinum

XP:
    99,853xp
    When is axis mundi going to be reopened? And what about origins part2...?
  16. Mohawk2 Regular Member

XP:
    338,172xp
  17. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    59,417xp
    Is PTR gonna be premium only? That'd ACTUALLY be a good idea for premium perks.
  18. ArsMagia Platinum

XP:
    7,656xp
    Do we have separate inventory for the current server and PTR server?
    Smartz_ likes this.
  19. Marine_PvP MineZ Lead Admin

XP:
    256,139xp

Yes PTR is a different server and won't affect the live servers.
  20. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,875xp
    is this roadmap actually accurate cus u know what happened to the minez2 one and the other roadmap highlife made and minez shouldnt be an mmo playstyle. it should stay true to its roots