1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other PSA - Bannable Tactics in Annihilation

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Murgatron, Aug 4, 2014.

Other - PSA - Bannable Tactics in Annihilation
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    WARNING: The information below is outdated but is maintained for historical purposes. The rules presented in this thread are no longer applicable to Annihilation.

Please see current stickies for applicable rules. Thank you. - The Administration

The following tactics are considered bug abuse by Mr_Darn - as such if you are caught doing them you may be banned;

• Swapper traps (swapping is not meant to be possible with blocks between players)
    • Scorpio Voiding (class was never designed to do this - Source: Darn in Chat)

2. Clim Emerald

XP:
    658,110xp
    Finally :) Swapper traps are way to OP and void scorpio is just a dick move. Happy that they are now officially bannable!
  3. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    thanks for the info, hopefully people wont do it now as they have been warned
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  4. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    Healer Orbs?
    nicktrittipo and Vovri like this.
  5. BullseyeCool Platinum

XP:
    37,139xp
    aaaaaaaand noone would stop doing this .-.
    MichaelGaming12 and Skyeagle2012 like this.
  6. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    478,887xp
    If you're gonna nerf a class to shit, why have the class? May as well remove the hook because it throws people off and the class is not meant to scare people. (The saltyness is real)

I don't quite see how swapper traps should be bannable, they were a great method of defense... You walk near a swapper, you pay the price.
  7. Robobot1747 Regular Member

XP:
    27,084xp
    Well there goes Swapper's only function...
    I mean seriously, you can escape easy if you're not an idiot and bring shears.
    Agreed. First you could scorpio tower people (but your victim could survive if he brought a water bucket) but that was removed.
    Then you could void people. Now that's bannable.
    And Swapper is easier to aim anyway.
    Congratulations Mr_Darn! You have officially made Scorpio only slightly more useful than Engineer.
    I would also like to note that I don't believe that being able to void-scorp people is a glitch. This is the second time Scorpio has been "fixed" (not nerfed mind you).
  8. CaptWeasel Regular Member

XP:
    2,618xp
    Whats wrong with healer orbs ?
    Jedi_man likes this.
  9. Thomo_ Regular Member

XP:
    1,681xp
    Looks like we got a new civilian...

(Healer)
  10. Robobot1747 Regular Member

XP:
    27,084xp
    I have heard they stay forever and you can use them more than once, despite the fact that you shouldn't be able to.
  11. theryan135 Gold

XP:
    6,006xp
    Got swapper because swapper traps are the only real counter to str.... Now i wasted it when i coulda got a real class. Darn it..
  12. Mustanz_ Platinum

XP:
    73,706xp
    I thought the point of swapper was to stump bloodmage rushers?
  13. Haichao Platinum

XP:
    360,442xp
    But the way bloodmage functions right now was totally intended? Swapper is incredibly useless with that rule in place...
  14. ROCKET_BOSS Emerald

XP:
    54,592xp
    [IMG]

RIP everyone that ever used Scorpio, Swapper, and Healer.
    You will be missed.
  15. Robobot1747 Regular Member

XP:
    27,084xp
    Yeah, str2 and bloodmage should be bannable too.
  16. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    i just do not get why they make it so you can go in the void in the first place
    Jedi_man and Corresponder like this.
  17. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

It was designed that way - Mr_darn
    TheMinecrafter_2 likes this.
  18. Robobot1747 Regular Member

XP:
    27,084xp
    Counter to this: Use Scorpio for Swapper traps. Swap someone near the void and knock them in.
    Problem, Mr_Darn?
  19. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

Nope.jpg

[IMG]
  20. j0rgito Emerald

XP:
    99,261xp
    I feel that Lazerteser,xxsaundersxx, And highlife should be the one taking care of this since they made the classes and Mr_Darn should back off the Gamemode made by saunder #Mr_DarnHasnoGoodIDeas2k14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.