1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Proper Etiquette of the Roleplaying Forum

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by steels12, Aug 26, 2013.

Proper Etiquette of the Roleplaying Forum | Page 6
  1. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp

I don't know an immense deal about american alpha-numeric literacy involvement but I do know it can get confusing just as Dodger said.

7 143 201 could be read as both "seven, one hundred fourty three, two hundred one" as it could be "seven million, one hundred fourty three thousand, two hundred and one"

But either could (in most cases) be condensed down to "a sequence of numbers" or "over a million" for the sake of not having numbers everywhere.

You also need to understand that this is creative writing and not pertaining to any sort of business or marketing.

2. xGucciGang420 Silver

XP:
    10,253xp
    lol
  3. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp

They do if they're not incompetent
  4. DeadlyCircus Platinum

XP:
    7,606xp
    Here's a question, and I apologize if it's been asked and answered before, but can stories unrelated to Shotbow be posted here?
  5. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Yes they can be. Glass Wings, The New Genesis, etc are all unrelated to Shotbow.
  6. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    Pretty much what Dodger said. Shotbow is a community, not a file format, and this section of the community is dedicated to encouraging creativity and driving it towards a more elegant and respectable kind of place.
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  7. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Right now, it is not even close to an elegant and respectable kind of place.
    mrnutty12 and Ole_Byzantine like this.
  8. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    We lost steels. That's why.
  9. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp

Didn't work too well when I was here.
  10. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    One does not simply makes me think the forum is a better place.

We have civilized people? Yes.
    We have people who haven't learned how to control themselves even on the most flammable subjects? We don't.
    We have people capable of writing a book or read a big one without stopping from nowhere? VERY FEW.
  11. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I spent a while looking around, and it seems that we all know that Shotbow RP section is generally for amateurs who don't want to care or try, and while ignorance is... what it is, I haven't been able to find a good alternative writing site.

Until now!

So if you all are looking for a good place to write because you actually ENJOY writing and you care about the things you do, you should check this out: http://www.wattpad.com/home

I've even got my story up there: http://www.wattpad.com/story/28334656-the-lesser-evil
  12. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    We use this for my school's writing club :lmao:

Steels if you want I can PM you to the creative writing forum I'm on. There's a few requirements you need to pass before before able to post your own story, but it has a nice community. Also it functions a lot like the Shotbow forums only its based around writing.
  13. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp

Effort from human beings playing one of the most innovative and paradigm shifting games made in the last decade.
    redtao, mrnutty12 and Ole_Byzantine like this.
  14. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    And one of the less retarded ones.

I look at the actual easy and immature games.
    Then i play some Nintendo 64 and start to think: "Why Xbox and Playstation are more popular even with eZ games?".