1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Proper Etiquette of the Roleplaying Forum

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by steels12, Aug 26, 2013.

Proper Etiquette of the Roleplaying Forum | Page 3
  1. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    No, I was using Microsoft word for the past 16 chapters. I converted it to Google docs and worked on it with my phone as well. It would automatically indent a space. :mad: also you being "lazy" to read a roleplay where I don't wrote about a FRICKEN RANGER, is not my problem and you shouldn't ridicule me because of it. Also I seem to notice a difficency of this in your roleplay as well. Which I read because of the story, not because of the characters.

2. FixGoldNameTag Obsidian

XP:
    3,750xp
    I think you've forgotten a period at the end there.
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  3. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Y...You guys get it?

'Cuz... Cuz it's funny because I forgot the period and... and the whole sentence is ABOUT grammar *pffffft*

You'll also notice it's done purposefully if you look at the abundance of periods in the rest of the post.
  4. FixGoldNameTag Obsidian

XP:
    3,750xp
    I noticed, don't worry. :wink:
  5. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    das gud
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Well... Can you give me a link to your last group roleplay Dodger? I made a Lich-based character and i kinda want to see how its going...
  7. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I don't think there are any active group roleplays. I'm going to make one when GunZ goes public but for now it's pretty much open for anyone.
  8. Nekusakuraba Regular Member

XP:
    18,917xp
    I'll gladly support that, it's right up my alley.
  9. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I'd like to point out its going to be NOTHING like Wasted with zombies
  10. Nekusakuraba Regular Member

XP:
    18,917xp
    Good. Otherwise I'd put a bullet in my own head on my first post.
  11. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    It'd likely be closer to a mix of The Walking Dead game and The Last of Us. (If I hold it off long enough I might give it the setting of my planned GunZ story, but that might not work out too well considering I doubt a majority of the Roleplay section would be active readers, if any kind of readers at all)
    NikkoTheNeko likes this.
  12. Nekusakuraba Regular Member

XP:
    18,917xp
    I'm alright with that, MoM feels like a bit of The Last of Us now that I think about it, it'll be good to give the roleplay section more blend then just purely based on MineZ alone. Know what I mean?
  13. TeaM_MatE11 Platinum

XP:
    13,677xp
    So roleplaying is pretty much story telling? I'm coming from another forum, and roleplays there are based on the people (people make characters and control them throughout the story).
  14. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    we have those too. We call them group roleplays (I actually just started one). This post focuses more on single-authored roleplays which function more like stories.

Roleplays involving other mechanics and/or people usually have their own set rules explained on the specific roleplay page, so this is by no means a representation of what everyone should do, just a small amount of suggestions for a single type of post.
  15. TeaM_MatE11 Platinum

XP:
    13,677xp
    Ah. that makes more sense, thanks.
  16. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    no problem, and welcome
  17. phelsuma11 Regular Member

XP:
    15,703xp
    i know where my m9 bullets are going there going to you
  18. Calro300 Regular Member

XP:
    8,353xp
    im confused by only 2 posts...
    im not sure what you mean by that
  19. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I changed it to 'thread' instead of post to make it less confusing. Essentially only create two separate threads, one for the story and one for the comments/applications/etc
  20. Calro300 Regular Member

XP:
    8,353xp
    for each roleplay that you make?