1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Project MovieZ is now Accepting Voice Actors and Extras!

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Braiti, Jan 18, 2016.

Other - Project MovieZ is now Accepting Voice Actors and Extras! | Page 3
  1. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    85,532xp
    o_O Since when do people save laptops for anything... umm... I guess you can wait to get the cords if the situation is that bad, but the longer it takes for you to get your audition in the less of a chance you'll have to get a voice part for a character.
    DiezelTheo likes this.

2. SimplySonder Regular Member

XP:
    67,883xp
    Well my current laptop is the one I've used for the entirety of high school getting it the summer before 9th and using it throughout my senior year and it's been through a bunch >_< (Not the best at keeping things in pristine condition) I'm probably going to be using my newer laptop for most of college so just want to make sure it's in good condition when I start. Also, are we allowed to edit the recordings we send? Like I said I needed to do a bit of cleaning up when I used my voice recorder as it makes a noticeable sound when I stop recording. I'll send both the original and the cleaned up version. Once you okay it I'll submit my application within a couple hours after I see your response.
  3. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    85,532xp
    Well if you get a part in the movie you would have to edit every audio file yourself, so unless you want to do that I would just recommend waiting and getting cords for the microphone.
  4. SimplySonder Regular Member

XP:
    67,883xp
    Well my throats been sore since I woke up and then I had to help my dad change a tire so didn't feel well enough to audition. Well just to give you a sense of one of my voices here's a school project I did for a RotMI (Rhetoric of the Moving Image) class. Skip to 0:52 to hear the voice. Yes I was the weird thing with the mask. Yes this was poop but it was our poop that I pulled an all nighter working on. I can feel the judging already ;-; Anyways just want to know if that audio was alright enough. I took about 3-8 takes per line as they were dubbed and my recorder was very finicky. On one of my lines you can still hear a bit of my breath, but like I said all-nighter, poop, blah @[email protected]
    Drakonkinst likes this.
  5. Kubi_Tier Gold

XP:
    108,468xp
    I don’t play MineZ, but this is interesting and I’ve always loved acting and voice-acting. I’m auditioning.
  6. AnotherGuy100 Gold

XP:
    271,206xp
    and as expected, i forgot and now i have too much to do. gosh darn it. least ill prob be an extra xd
  7. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    85,532xp
    Seeing how the Security Breach has unintentionally brought some new faces to the forums I figured I'd bump this to see if we could get anymore people interested in helping out with the movie. If you have any questions regarding the application process please feel free to ask. :)
  8. Power_Rangers Regular Member

XP:
    18,313xp
    I can play the part of that one guy's imaginary friend. I'll be there I'll just be invisible and wont talk. Include me in the credits or I will sue!