1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Progressive Ideas Annihilation Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by LegendaryAlex, Jul 27, 2017.

Discussion - Progressive Ideas Annihilation Suggestion Thread
  1. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Sup guys! :eek:

So MTA made this kind of thread, why not for annihilation :D! You can post your suggestions in this thread in my attempt to give this gamemode a more progressive and community-friendly feeling. Take your best ideas about Annihilation to this post to help brainstorm what could happen next in future updates.

Your ideas can be, for example:

A new twist to the game (Changes in the gameplay to make it less repetitive) :eek:
    Kit balancing (Which kit? Nerf or buff? What kind of buff or nerf?)
    Suggestion maps that should get added in your opinion(Which map that isn't in the rotation right now. do you want to see back or in the rotation?)

If you agree with someone's suggestion, just like his post. I wonder what you guys got.

I took this idea from Saber527 and her suggestion thread for MTA. I just thought, why not for annihilation right? (x This is not an official thread like hers and is just meant for ideas.

Have a great day,

Ps I copied nothing from Saber! Like 100% nothing, just don't try to check, you won't find anything... Don't sue me!

2. Snurkle Platinum

XP:
    105,131xp
    We need more competition for clans! if there was a clan leader board with ELO, that would be terrific!
  3. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
  4. HungrySunflower Platinum

XP:
    287,932xp
    All maps having multiple "fishing spots", in which you can hook up cool thing-a-mah-jigs like:
    [Rare] Amour of the Unseen [Gold armor]: Grants you permanent invisibility, however, your name tag is shown and 2 hits on the armor will break it. In addition, breaking blocks or hitting someone will also break your armor. Your invisibility will wear off within 10 blocks of nexus. Also, you must have the entire set of the armor for the effect to work!
    The armor will be invisible as well.
    Invisible particles will be a little more than the ones you get from invisibility potions.
    [Common] Sword of Excalibur: Sharp II iron sword. (Sharp III iron in phase 5)
    [Common] Fishy fish: Is it poisonous or edible? [50/50 chance it will grant weakness I for 1 minutes or haste II for 3 minutes]
    [Rare][Destruction] Original Strength II: What more do I need to say? [Only available in phase 5] (For one minute only) [Drinkable only]
    +more from you, the community.
    - - -
    This may be a bit too much and different but I'll just have it out there.
    - - -
    #1 rated thing-a-mah-jig
    [Super Rare] LegendaryAlex: Free megaphone! Send a message to all those playing on shotbow!
    - - -
    either all that or just add fishing to annihilation. Ofc, you can only get fishes and nothing else.
  5. FEDPOL1 Regular Member

XP:
    427,917xp
    Allow players to craft and use boats
  6. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Nerf bows.
    Ivandagiant and LegendaryAlex like this.
  7. Corrade Regular Member

XP:
    21,864xp
    Make the gamemode more accessible to new players.
    Think about all the little modifications from Vanilla (e.g. strength pots, invis), the overall gamemode and the 'meta'; information someone playing Anni for the first time atm will have to ask for, go on the wiki for or straight up have no way of knowing. I know I've mentioned this before, but a simple in-game manual that would comprehensively explain everything would be a huge step towards seeing growth in the playerbase.
  8. khalkists Platinum

XP:
    266,378xp
    This is true. Class abilities aren't as important, since you get exposed to most/all of them before you ever unlock your first class; but the general goal and important steps to take are still unknown to some players.

You may not know what each ability is called, but it doesn't take long to identify iceman's freeze.

On the other hand though, some abilities (like Wizard's whirlwind) can kill people (via voiding or fall damage) and it never tells them HOW they died. I've seen a few players frustrated, not realizing it wasn't some major server hiccup.
    00110101, LegendaryAlex and Corrade like this.
  9. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    to add anniZ back. then 10000000000000000000 people would come to shotbow
    Goliac, Hingey and LegendaryAlex like this.
  10. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I also have a suggestion, custom kill/death messages in the chat, like withered away and if someone fell in the void, thanks to wizard and stuff.

Maybe unfairly died by a loser scrub scout
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  11. BananaPuncher714 Regular Member

XP:
    137,318xp
    Have clan parties so all clan members join the same team
    LegendaryAlex, Hingey and 00110101 like this.
  12. EnderSerpent4 Regular Member

XP:
    77,441xp
    Make an underwater annihilation map