1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

(Probably) Why you are getting kicked for "Hacked Client"

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by Alligatorade, Nov 17, 2014.

(Probably) Why you are getting kicked for "Hacked Client"
  1. iCryEveryTime Platinum

XP:
    1,175,331xp
    Hey guys, iCry here, and I (probably) have the answer to why you are getting kicked for a hacked client!

1. You are falling at a high velocity while lagging at the same time. How do I know? I've tried this on EU (because I'm not from EU and get 4 bars to there) and it is most likely the reason you are getting kicked for a hacked client. Why does it kick you for this? If you've seen someone flying, they fly pretty fast. When falling, you fall at, well, somewhat close to the velocity of a currently flying-fly hacker. Lag will always play a role. I don't know how (I'd like an explanation, if you know well), but I know.

2. If it's not that, it's because you're lagging pretty hard in general, FPS or internet. It's happened to me, and surely many other people, and has definitely screwed me over plenty of times.

If you do get this message, don't panic, or you can switch between US and EU, to see with one lags less for you. If it's FPS lag, get Optifine, not that hard to get. I hope this has helped anyone wondering why they've been kicked for this reason! :wink:
    Miscii likes this.

2. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    85,532xp
    And I quote

3. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    Yup, that's most likely the reason. The game is registering you as moving at fast speed/teleporting and thus kicks you for "hacking", although that was caused by lags.
  4. Darth_Bachious Retired Staff

XP:
    112,690xp
    i did it at the US ( i'm EU) and I was detected for hacked client 7 times in just 1 minute.
  5. Candere Obsidian

XP:
    3,816,371xp
    The ping lag may be a good explanation, but I'm pretty sure poor fps won't get you kicked. The server can't really tell if you're running at low fps, generally speaking.