1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix premium only games are so much fun

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by PhatUnicorn, Aug 31, 2014.

No Prefix - premium only games are so much fun
  1. nif Platinum

XP:
    663,313xp
    [IMG]

just to let all u regulars out there know, you're not missing out on much

2. redbrickz Platinum

XP:
    541,698xp
    holy crap ur from myanus how can i be cool like u

nice sig
    jorgexchris and PhatUnicorn like this.
  3. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    39,126xp
    I would totally join the team with the least amount of players and when I see my nexus get hit I go to their base and hit theirs.
  4. Kirby2500 Gold

XP:
    79,781xp
    It might have been this very game. I went on blue. Had only 2 allies. Enchanted an iron sword, got sharp 3 fire 2 early game. Time to kick some cheese!
  5. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    I was in there :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Toasty_Pancakes Silver

XP:
    55,808xp
    removing 30 player team cap grate idea
    ShaneandRyan and Braiti like this.
  7. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    85,532xp
    And you guys thought Hell was bad
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  8. KittensZ Platinum

XP:
    34,426xp
    +1 Excellent way to have order and harmony. Just add 60 premiums and bake at 350 for..... 20 minutes? 15?
    SimpleMinder likes this.
  9. Juschio Regular Member

XP:
    1,295xp
    Phat, just so you know, not all of us have the resources or time to do this. Some have more than others, do not abuse your power to put pressure on those who don't have donor ranks. Though I do encourage those who do to get donor ranks here, great price for good balance. Now enough of my muttering, 60 premiums + Phase 1= Poke. Poke. Poke. Phase 2: POKE POKE POKE. Phase 3: RUN! NOWHERE IS SAFE! AHHHHH. Phase 4: Everyone is too busy PVPing to care about the nexus. Phase 5: INSTANT DEATH. GL GG HF. My fun formula of death within a 40 minute timeframe. If it were 500 players vs 500 players, then......IDK what will happen there.
  10. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    297,029xp
    This reminds me of when I saw some server running a knockoff Anni plugin which would have about 70-80 people on Blue and about 2-3 on all other teams
  11. SimpleMinder Platinum

XP:
    40,474xp
    The funny thing is, these games don't even last till phase 4 even if they have balanced teams
    iCryEveryTime likes this.
  12. nif Platinum

XP:
    663,313xp
    wat
  13. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,308xp
    Idk what Benton is talking about but I think i speak for everyone else when I say you've done nothing wrong.
  14. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    297,029xp
    There is no such thing as a "donor rank." It's premium. That's how it is now, and that's how it has always been.

Also, calling premium elitist or abusive of rank = instant argument loss.
  15. TheBrainTrain Silver

XP:
    14,338xp
    I remember cancerville, good times...good times.
    EternalSkiez likes this.
  16. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    472,391xp
    Can someone buy me trial so I can play those games for a week?
  17. KittensZ Platinum

XP:
    34,426xp
    Oops, I messed up the zeros and got you Obsidian instead. Sorry!
  18. ShaneandRyan Platinum

XP:
    290,828xp
    Phat was saying that the premium only games kinda suck for this reason. She isn't rubbing it in. Most intelligent premium players understand that not everybody can afford it and try to be respectful. But if someone does talk down on you just because you can't pay money for a free online game, ignore them. It is best to keep small minded superficial people out of your life.

But I assure you that PhatUnicorn did nothing wrong here. Intentions were pure.
    PhatUnicorn, Superbob1000 and wepile like this.
  19. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    39,126xp
    I thought your signature was something that you typed. I was like "Dang, that's deep."
  20. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    still think that regs should be in it. then they can test out classes and balance the teaming together
    SarkMCPFan likes this.