1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Possible Campgrounds in MTA

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by 00110101, Jan 16, 2018.

Suggestion - Possible Campgrounds in MTA
  1. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Since InfinityAura suggested a new unique house build like yachts or boat houses, I want to live in a tent as well. So since the next update would bring a military base, I would think that there will be more outskirts outside the city to make more room for cheap housing for new players, like trailer parks or campgrounds. I think that campgrounds can work by buying a tent kit as portable shelter that can be moved around in the campground. Another possible way for tent houses is just to make them like the regular houses located in a specific area that don't need to be moved around if moving tents would cause lag or just too much problems going against this concept of a portable shelter.

2. creeperman116 Regular Member

XP:
    12,145xp
    Nice idea you got from that trash server named GTM. I agree that unique housing like tents should be available to players. It will be helpful to new players since I believe that tents or trailer parks don't cost that much since there just portable shelters. However, in InfinityAura's thread about boats, the portable option won't work so I will opt for the regular housing option which does not lag the server. I hope that MTA will do far better than that idiotic server called GTM.
  3. Skystorm Regular Member

XP:
    2,412xp