1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

[POLL] HCFactions - Change of Plans

Discussion in 'State of the Server' started by lh8608, Dec 19, 2014.

[POLL] HCFactions - Change of Plans
?

What would you like to see for SOTW?

A rollback on Map 22 so you can continue on with the map you were enjoying. 16 vote(s) 11.1%
A fresh 1.7 map that will only last till Factions 4.0 is ready. 89 vote(s) 61.8%
A test map with Factions 4.0. Keep in mind there will be lots of reboots and resets. 39 vote(s) 27.1%
  1. lh8608 Retired Staff

XP:
    779,907xp
    In light of all the recent testing with our Factions 4.0 we feel that you guys should be given a couple options to ensure your next map is the best it can be. Keep in mind, these options are only temporary and will last till the bugs are tackled. The map could last for as little as week depending on how the testing goes.

2. Killings Emerald

XP:
    95,892xp
    IF were doing the 1.7 MAP you cant just stop it... It needs to play till the EOTW // SOTW of Map 23

You cant just to stop it?
    Then Map 24 is gonna be the 1.8 IDC
    But i think we all wanna play an FULL map and not an half map!?
    challemannen00 likes this.
  3. N1NJA Silver

XP:
    74,572xp
    I feel like we need a new map, which would last a good while.
    Everyone likes to play with no bugs, so why not just start a new map and never end it until EVERYTHING for the next map is 100% tested and ready.

Also, many mods aren't updated to 1.8 yet, so many people still want to stay on 1.7
    Last time I said 1.8 is better for sure, now I have my doubts about it. I voted for a new 1.7 map :D
  4. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    So is it offical now that we will do:
  5. Trollehh Platinum

XP:
    35,017xp
    Still doing 1.8 and the most votes on 1.7 #FuckShotbowLogic