1. Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
  2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

[Poll] Combat Tag Upon Being Hit

Discussion in 'State of the Server' started by Davidss10001, May 29, 2015.

[Poll] Combat Tag Upon Being Hit
?

What should it be?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2015.
5 seconds (Current) 35 vote(s) 53.0%
10 seconds 7 vote(s) 10.6%
15 seconds 24 vote(s) 36.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidss10001 Retired Staff

XP:
    111,983xp

2. C9Fan Platinum

XP:
    47,969xp
    There's no option for 0 seconds.
    dividuum likes this.
  3. TedBundy Regular Member

XP:
    40xp
    stop trying to take away nice things
  4. deucecanady Silver

XP:
    20,117xp
    Why would you want it like that, did you even play before the on-hit tag? You could never actually complete a kill without having to gank someone super hard, because they would just run to spawn.
  5. Thresh_OneTrick Platinum

XP:
    29,368xp
    15 seconds i'm tired of nerds kiting me lol
    cyclone_43 likes this.
  6. C9Fan Platinum

XP:
    47,969xp
    I
    I did play when it wa 0, I lked it better because you could kite to spawn if your 1v1 gets jumped or something, but on an outnumbered fight its hella hard to get I with 5 seconds.
  7. Davidss10001 Retired Staff

XP:
    111,983xp
    It's actually pretty easy, if you get a lead on them wait for them to aggressive pearl and pearl even more ahead, it usually gets the job done.

However I see people are wanted to keep it at 5, thanks for voting!

Poll Closed and Thread Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.