1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Plz Nerf IMM and LUM

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by FurudeHanyu, Jun 13, 2019.

No Prefix - Plz Nerf IMM and LUM
  1. Furudee Emerald

XP:
    536,766xp
    私はイモビライザー、ランバージャックの弱体化を提案します。これらの職業のスキルはソロのプレイヤーにしか有効でなく。大人数のプレイヤーのラッシュにはほぼ無害です。これらの職業はソロラッシュを難しくしています。マーセナリ防衛だけで難しいです。
    イモビライザーの採掘速度低下の時間と拘束時間を2秒短くするか、次のイモビライザーまでの時間を40秒に変更し、またランバージャックの防具を剥がすスキルをなくして別のスキルにしてほしいです

I propose the weakening of the immobilizer, Lumberjack. The skills of these professions are only valid for solo players. It is almost harmless to the rush of a large number of players. These occupations make solo rush difficult. Even if it is hard enough for Mercenary defense. Reduce the time and restraint time for mining speed reduction of the immobilizer by 2 seconds, or change the time to the next immobilizer to 40 seconds. Also, remove the skill to peel off Lumberjack's armor and make it a different skill.
    cokc, Ivandagiant and Tobi472 like this.

2. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    hm interesting thoughts.
    I think rn a person with prot 4 and regen 3 need this classes to not completly break the game. Even doe you still should be able to deal about 20 damage solo before your armor breaks. And even if it breaks you can just put on the armor of a person you killed. I dont see lumberjack as the problem because out of rushes you still can repair your armor.
    About the immo we should talk right here. If the enemy defends with 3 immo a solo rush is impossible. I dont see the problem in the stun duration but in the longer lasting mining fatigue which gives you as a rusher no counterplay which is frusttraiting. The mining fatigue just has to be decreadsed by 1 or 2 seconds and this should be fixed.

All in all anni is a teamgame and ppl shouldnt be able to solo rush easily ( nerf regen 3 )