1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Please Bring Back Wasted

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by ItzRemi, Feb 17, 2017.

Suggestion - Please Bring Back Wasted
  1. ItzRemi Platinum

XP:
    45,603xp
    Dear Community,

I doubt anyone will read this, but just to let anyone who is that I've been apart of the Shot bow community for more than 3+ years. I don't know how long ago Wasted was removed, but I never realized how much I missed it until a couple months ago. Wasted was my favorite game, and when they removed it I was shocked. It would mean so much if we got it back. I don't know how others feel but I really miss the old times I had on it. :heart:

2. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,688xp
    I could not agree more. It was the mortar that kept hundreds of players including me, from quitting minecraft. I personally think it was the greatest gamemode/game in minecraft. Pray, Pray, Pray!
    Nyan_Cats_Rule likes this.
  3. Professor_gizzmo Regular Member

XP:
    6,888xp
    Same here! I used to play on my other account nonstop and I couldn't wait to unlock all the classes! It was so fun, now when I log in I have to play Annihilation to get even a slightly familiar experience, but its just not the same
    Nyan_Cats_Rule likes this.
  4. Broooce Regular Member

XP:
    14,075xp
    I'm sure Wasted will be brought back up to a great standard, but it's a test on the community if the players will join in order to return it to its former glory. I have every hope for Wasted, which I'm sure you do too. Most of us in the Wasted forum also have around 3 years, hence why we are trying our best to support the revival of Wasted.

Let's just hope that it's great once again. If it is, there's hours and hours of fun ahead. :)