1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Player Zombie Texture Pack

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Fridge2177, Jun 13, 2017.

Other - Player Zombie Texture Pack
  1. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Whats up everyone,

I had an idea a few days ago and the more I thought about it the cooler it sounded. Basically what I want to do is have the MineZ community work together and help me make a special texture pack. So it's very simple and here's how you can help. Take your skin and make it look Zombified (you know, looking green, maybe some blood, guts, open brain I don't know) and then send it to me any way you want (as a .png file of course in the 1.8+ skin format). Then what I'm going to do is add all those skins as zombie files in the resource pack and put it in the texture pack I currently use and a vanilla texture pack. (Here is what I mean)

This will make the world feel a bit more varied and more interesting. The more skins I get the better :)

All for now, good luck surviving!

2. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    lJuanGB, Fridge2177 and LegendaryAlex like this.
  3. lJuanGB Platinum

XP:
    128,114xp
  4. lJuanGB Platinum

XP:
    128,114xp
    So... I kind of loved the concept so I decided to do a bunch of staffs! I did the leads and minis for minez so enjoy them in all their awesomeness: https://www.mediafire.com/?clam1bv4i4e9piq

[IMG]

I made them fairly quickly so If you feel like they need a change or they shouldn't be introduced at all just dont worry!
  5. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    You're my favourite :heart:
    _RunningKing_ and lJuanGB like this.
  6. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
  7. PDVGT Platinum

XP:
    92,937xp