1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Player protected furnace, thoughts?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by xxsaundersxx, Jul 3, 2013.

Discussion - Player protected furnace, thoughts? | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePayman Platinum

XP:
    21,633xp
    no.

2. Keldaristhethird Silver

XP:
    53,757xp
    I just watched a guy spend an entire round stealing everything from people on our teams furnaces. Never even used any of it just hoarded it so we couldn't make gear. It's a team based game, yet my biggest opponents seem to consistently be my own teammates! I can't even defend my furnace from my team as there is no friendly fire, which I approve of as it would lead to worse griefing. I see "locked" furnaces as great idea that would make the game far more enjoyable.
    Pokey26 likes this.
  3. Gameslayer989 Regular Member

XP:
    7,960xp
    If locked furnaces are implemented I'd like a way to turn the lock off. Sometimes I just do nothing but mine iron constantly, and have my teammates fill the furnaces up with coal and take out the iron. Take away a lot of teamplay if you can't leave furnaces unlocked :/
  4. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    You guys all have the wrong mindset lol. It's a team game and all everyone cares about is getting their own freaking set of armor.
    Make it so if you left click a furnace with your fist or something else, then it locks it.
  5. snipe7r Regular Member

XP:
    13,322xp
    Good idea, they better not restrict this to donor-only, though.
  6. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    127,633xp
    Agreed. Well, not totally, I think that if it's destroyed you'd lose your stuff. There should be furnaces where you spawn. (Oh wait there is)
  7. trashcankiller6x Regular Member

XP:
    2,702xp
    Well sometimes they make furnaces near the nexus espeacially so can teammate can take stuff from it. But yeah I hate how when I am just smelting iron some teammate comes and steals it and there is basicly nothing I can do other than taking the iron ore off and go to another place.
    In my opinion there should be a command that would let you lock only one furnace. This way you can decide in making it public or not.
    Enemies can take from this furnaces thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.