1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Platinum/1,1000,000 XP Giveaway #2: Lottery! ($200 in total prizes!)

Discussion in 'The Network' started by TechnoMaster4, Apr 3, 2014.

Other - Platinum/1,1000,000 XP Giveaway #2: Lottery! ($200 in total prizes!) | Page 31
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rrrepatiti Platinum

XP:
    138,140xp
    i agree too

2. colacacao Platinum

XP:
    221,992xp
  3. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    904xp

Don't be so greedy.
    KillaTrix likes this.
  4. colacacao Platinum

XP:
    221,992xp
    Haha srry but it is funny at every giveaway to see people find something to nag about, and it was joke--> :lmao:
    Get it?
    I3ryanz likes this.
  5. I3ryanz Gold

XP:
    12,957xp
    Wait.......... Aa aaa joke........???????
  6. jorit34 Silver

XP:
    21,884xp
    Why should it be chosen again? TechnoMaster gave Colacacao a random number and that one got chosen by luck, stop crying. Jeez, let a non-premium be lucky once.
  7. JesusCrusty Platinum

XP:
    167,047xp
    Plus, he wasn't even drawn on the stream. Techno drew two people and deemed they were "inactive." The stream then went offline so he could figure out what to do. He then came back online and said something about Friday then got back off - cola was never drawn.
  8. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp

wuuuuuuuuuuut
  9. TechnoMaster4 Obsidian

XP:
    269,487xp
    Incorrect.

I tried to figure out another means to do the giveaway since I kept getting names drawn who had not been on the forum since they entered. I was counting on the event, but that ended up being a Kit PvP event which would have had no winner. I then set the stream up, rolled again and that number was chosen. It appeared the 4 to 6 viewers at the time did not stick around, so if you left then you did not see it.

Instead of being sore about not being the winner, can we all just keep our heads up, congratulate the winner and move on? There will be plenty of other giveaways hosted by the community, so there will always be chances to win! :)

colacacao claimed the prize. Platinum was the prize chosen. The prize will be delivered within 48 hours.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event! I hope it was a fun one and I am sure any future events I do will keep you all interested and engaged in the community. :)

This thread can be locked of a staff member feels it is necessary. Thanks for your cooperation. :)
    mattsmovies11 and marco_polo24 like this.
  10. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    I AM a non prem. :stuck_out_tongue:
    (I personally think that a prem shouldn't really join this sort of giveaway, BUT there you go.)

EDIT. but tech makes a good point, good job
  11. jorit34 Silver

XP:
    21,884xp
    Agree
  12. philripd Platinum

XP:
    140,829xp
    I still do not understand how just a person who stretched the system since he picked any number between 1-500 would win. That is really claiming every number there is.

Too bad. Case closed. Rant over. a2 out.
  13. zachkiwi Obsidian

XP:
    421,079xp
    Techno it was kitpvp, then after 2 hours of people getting mauled there was a small Villager Defense wave event, but you had to be in mumble to have done it. After that there was a "mini" juggernaut murder event , which consisted of lots of diamond armor and about 6 giants.
    Also Congratz to colacacao!
    a2A209_ and marco_polo24 like this.
  14. Dalek Platinum

XP:
    172,712xp
    We can all use 1,100,000 xp :wink:
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  15. KillaTrix Gold

XP:
    51,977xp
    That Wasnt Really the issue at hand tho...
    You didnt keep true to your iroginal "requirements". There were other means on making it more likely that someone from the forum would respond. like: Picking more then 1 candidate at a time, but in an order where if A dosent get it, B does, and continues like so, rather then choosing 1 person who might not be there each week.

IM pretty sure the thing that pisses people off is that he litterally said "random number" - not even folowing to the original rules, while everyone else did. PLSU the probabiltiy that someone who JUST joined the contest getting the prize. Not only that, not everyone can join streams when you're streaming, so even so, not an easy task.

Yah, you had other ways. Just didnt use em.
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  16. Nose4Toes Platinum

XP:
    113,812xp
    Techno was talking to his clan (USSR) over what to do... He came on and said some guy just won who entered the same day. He also stated that those other 2 people have not been online since the begining of the month ( or later ) and if he had other ways why don't you say them?
  17. KillaTrix Gold

XP:
    51,977xp
    becuase i dont stick to him like glue 24/7 to give him every possible answer. Not everyone can be on 24/ to answer eerything.
  18. Futurizing Platinum

XP:
    106,144xp
    IGN MrProductionK
    Number: 67
    backup 1: 200
    backup 2: 455
  19. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    904xp

It's over.
  20. TechnoMaster4 Obsidian

XP:
    269,487xp

This almost exactly what I was doing. The only difference is you are suggesting that the backups be picked ahead of time.

Regardless of whether or not he picked his own number or had me put his name in a random one, the chance is still 1 out of 500. There is literally no difference. I picked the numbers for a good 100+ people because the numbers they asked for were already taken.

The probability is exactly the same, regardless of whether or not he was the first to enter or the very last. 1 out of 500.
    mattsmovies11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.