1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Ping

Discussion in 'The Network' started by OGVipeR, Jun 2, 2019.

Other - Ping
  1. OGVipeR Regular Member

XP:
    29,603xp
    I've always had an issue with ping on this server and there's nothing I've been able to do about it, anything else I play on whether it be a diff server or just a game my ping is always so good but for some reason on here it never is good and always is around 120 for me. Is there anything to do about this

2. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,053xp
    Where do you live?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  3. OGVipeR Regular Member

XP:
    29,603xp
    I live in the US I connect to the US ip also.
  4. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,053xp

What state?
  5. OGVipeR Regular Member

XP:
    29,603xp
    Minnesota. Thing is I don't think my state should make much difference cause I play on a server that's hosted from the east coast with better ping.
  6. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,053xp
    You're pretty much dead center top of the states.

Can you pm me a ping and tracert response to play.shotbow.net

I'm in Ohio and get better ping than you, so perhaps it's something we can investigate

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  7. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    175,921xp
    I get 70-80 ping from Michigan if you need to cross reference.
  8. GamingMantis Regular Member

XP:
    22,464xp
    Im from PA and get 100 ping. Is this normal?
  9. GamingMantis Regular Member

XP:
    22,464xp
    Update: I've tried pinging us.shotbow.net with command prompt and get ~30 ping! But I'm still stuck around 100 when I connect through minecraft. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this vast difference? This could potentially help a lot of players