1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Philippines Typhoon relief stream - I need your help!

Discussion in 'The Network' started by TheMarkusOfTime, Nov 27, 2013.

No Prefix - Philippines Typhoon relief stream - I need your help!
?

Will you tune in to support the stream?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2013.
Yes Of course! 41 vote(s) 77.4%
Probably not. 2 vote(s) 3.8%
Yes, and I might even donate! 10 vote(s) 18.9%
  1. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Hey guys! I've recently started to plan a donation live stream for the Philippines! This is not set in stone yet, so I need your help to make it so.

My ideas
    -Long stream, such as a 24 hour stream
    - Will be playing on shotbow for most of the stream
    - Will play with Team Axis for some of it.
    - Giveaways such as premium of xp!
    - Playing with the viewers!
    - Setting goals, and if we break them I will do something chose by the viewers!

Hope you guys like the idea, and I hope you support it. I really am hoping to make a difference, and raise some money for the the Typhoon relief in the Philippines.

EDIT: This live-stream will hopefully happen on the 7th or 8th of December, maybe both. I'm going to set up a Paypal donation page, in which I will give all the money raised to the red cross. The stream will most likely involve all Shotbow game modes, a lot of the stream will be spent with Team Axis, and hopefully a Annihilation match with Team Phoenix if that can be coordinated. I also plan to do giveaways for things like silver, and Shotbow xp if we raise enough money. Once again, none of this is set in stone quite yet, as some details still have to be worked out. Keep showing your support in the comments, and it would be even a bigger help if you put the link in your signature, so we can get the attention of the staff. This will be a fun stream for a good cause, so hope you can toon in!
    P.S I will be updating this thread regularly when I get more info, so check back in every once in a while.

2nd EDIT: Due to some things that have come up, I am moving the live stream to the weekend before Christmas. That's the weekend of the 21'st and the 22'nd. This will allow me to possibly stream for more than one day, and for a longer time. This also gives us time to promote the stream, and for me to prepare to make it the best it can be. Last but not least more people will probably be able to donate. Tell me what you think!
    Andy0132, Victiv, cptcliff and 45 others like this.

2. Subject_617 Platinum

XP:
    380,020xp
    I wish you luck.

Hope in humanity has slightly been raised.
    octodroid, Boburt314, eban10 and 7 others like this.
  3. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Thanks! Hope you can tune in to it. :)
    kscopekid and The_Orange_Bird like this.
  4. MilsimMan Silver

XP:
    22,061xp
    Finally, a way for us gamers to contribute. Some of us aren't old, cut out, or skilled enough to help with disaster relief or donate. Good job and I wish you luck, I'll tune in.
  5. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you there. :)
    kscopekid likes this.
  6. NikkoTheNeko Gold

XP:
    33,265xp
    Good idea and I wish you luck with it, hopefully it beats my local chapter of PSA's idea of a breakdancing battle that costs $2 to get in
    TheMarkusOfTime likes this.
  7. time_lord_kronos Gold

XP:
    119,299xp
    Good luck Markus.
    Raise that cash for the people who need it!
    Are you gonna include some MineZ in the stream or is it just gonna be purely annihilation?
  8. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Hopefuly a bit of everything! I'll probably do minez, wasted, some annihilation, DBV, smash, so pretty much everything. I plan to try to make it as entertaining as possible.
    kscopekid and time_lord_kronos like this.
  9. time_lord_kronos Gold

XP:
    119,299xp
    Then I wish you well. Its great to see someone streaming for something bigger than a quick like or a few followers.
    Once again. Good Luck and I'll stay tuned.
  10. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you there! :D
  11. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    Good luck! My school did a fundraiser and got above $2,000AU! We only have like 800 people anyways :lmao: I hope I can make it :stuck_out_tongue:
    TheMarkusOfTime and NikkoTheNeko like this.
  12. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp
    Team Phoenix will help promote your stream if you'd like, and if you need anything else like us then we'd be glad to provide.
  13. MilsimMan Silver

XP:
    22,061xp
    I seriously hope this thread could get some more publicity. It's a good cause.
  14. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Thanks for the support from both of you! Hopefully this thread gets more attention, and maybe we can schedule a friendly game of annihilation between our teams for the stream! :)
  15. bilcan Emerald

XP:
    27,682xp
    You may be able to put some promotion in the stream so you get any extra money?
    Also I will add this thread in my signature as a support.
  16. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    I know, I was thinking of I'll give a few premiums, or shotbow xp it we raise enough. Also, thanks a ton for the signature, that really helps support the cause!
  17. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    This should be stickied lol. It's something we're doing in reality.
  18. XiantheMiguel Gold

XP:
    8,785xp
    Cool. I'm a Filipino. :3
    I'll try to watch your stream. Anyway, I might not. I have a speech to do in English. D: Coincidentally, my speech is about Typhoon Haiyan.
    I'll put this in my siggy. This is a very good cause!
  19. TheMarkusOfTime Emerald

XP:
    1,193,936xp
    Thanks so much! It's fine if you can't make it, the fact that you are supporting it right now already means so much. Good luck with the speech!
    Eater_of_Cake likes this.
  20. arivator Platinum

XP:
    135,367xp
    See? You are awesome. It's people like this who make the world a better place. :wink: