1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion P5 QUEUE

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Duder_Bug, Jun 11, 2019.

Suggestion - P5 QUEUE
?

Do you agree with me about the Queue being Useless P5 and on?

Yes! Change it 6 vote(s) 75.0%
Nah, queue is fine. 2 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Duder_Bug Platinum

XP:
    14,838xp
    Heyo everyone!
    As of the latest months ive been playing, ive entered a problem I think a lot of people are having. As it seems, the server lags once in a while, not as bad as the constant ddos we had, but it can still lag.
    Ive had times where either the power of my house goes off, my internet lags or something along those lines, and when I enter the game again, boom, im stuck in the queue. ive had this occur to me when having full prot 3 dia, alchemist pots and sadly, a really op sword.
    As an anni player, this is frustrating and annoying as I worked hard for 4 phases and then kinda lost it all as I am stuck in the queue.

My opinion and thought is that the Queue should be removed after P4, this way if you suddenly get disconected during P5, you can get back into the game and not into the queue.
    I understand the queue is useful during Phase 1-Phase 3, but I think after those phases it eventually becomes useless and harms a team more than helping it stay equal to others.
    I hope a higher admin can read this and please fix it soon so I, a platinum player who donated $100 dont have to be on queue with my op items and miss a whole part of the game or even the whole game.

I think something that could be done is add a system that registers than when a player has spent more than 35m in one game, they are allowed to join back the game no matter what and wont be punished with being stuck in the queue.

Thank you

2. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    It IS a broken system
  3. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    not expecting a reply from an admin, but as this has been mentioned in countless posts, a general recommendation would be for the queue to be disabled for the players ingame from P4 and onwards.