1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Overpowered Zombies

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by NuttyGeeza, Apr 7, 2013.

Discussion - Overpowered Zombies
  1. NuttyGeeza Silver

XP:
    77,474xp
    Lately, minez has become very hard and annoying due to the zombies killing you in such large amounts of hearts on the game, making you have to start all over again. Today a zombie killed me in 1 hit that's 10 hearts. Please can someone turn down the damage the zombies do.

2. xChrii Platinum

XP:
    39,377xp
    No, the zombies wont be nerfed and the game wont get easier, just harder. Well its true that zombies do a S***load of damage since the new Minecraft update but you need to learn how you can fight them without getting hit.
    Btw what kind of zombie one hit killed you? (Like player zombie, pigman, etc.)
  3. kwinstuh Gold

XP:
    42,008xp
    Zombies are powerful but not enough that they need to be nerfed. If you play cautiously, you shouldn't run into more than 2-3 at once. Try strafing as you fight them, or getting a one-up on a block if you can. It makes a difference. Use vines to get out of their way, etcetc. :}

Something that is a bit harder are dealing with pigmen. These are usually up north though, and you should have better gear. Fight these from a distance with bows.
    dooda14 likes this.
  4. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    Zombies are a part of the game, and will not be nerfed :3

They are supposed to be hard, and you can easily avoid them by sneaking.
  5. Xhuis Gold

XP:
    58,462xp
    Considering it's an animalistic diseased subhuman thing with its only desire being to devour the flesh of the living I think that their damage is OK as is.
  6. Austenified Platinum

XP:
    517,691xp
    I have to say you're exaggerating about the one hit kill, it just doesn't happen. Zombies DO hit hard, but if you play smart you only have to take on 1-2 at a time and often won't get hit at all.
  7. Teacyn Regular Member

XP:
    2,324xp
    Another good strategy is to bottleneck them in a doorway and hit at a diagonal. (Only works with 1-2) I personally don't find it that hard. most of my deaths have been bandits.
  8. kasukali Platinum

XP:
    235,265xp
    Giants are op should ban
  9. dooda14 Silver

XP:
    7,519xp
    I Agree :D
  10. Prophettt Platinum

XP:
    8,067xp
    No. Never again. Zombies are perfect how they are now. And it's a lie that you said it did 10 hearts at once.
    It even didn't do 10 hearts on me without any gear on. I just tested this on the event server.
    Xenokkah likes this.
  11. miner_roy Platinum

XP:
    56,127xp
    the 10 at once was probably lag?
  12. Lieutenant_Joe Silver

XP:
    52,132xp
    LIES!!!! I CALL BOLLOCKS!!!
  13. Ju1cY_0n3 Emerald

XP:
    16,463xp
    I think they need a little rebalancing, too. 3 hearts to a full iron person is just a bit much.
  14. UNSC Silver

XP:
    25,276xp
    Everyone I kinda see where he's coming from. In 1.5 zombies in vanilla do a lot more damage when they become damaged and considering how MineZ zombies are already boosted in many ways if that zombie was down to 1-2 hits it could have done immense damage (If shotbow has not already taken this away).
  15. pedaljinks Regular Member

XP:
    2,216xp
    Zombies are easy as is. :stuck_out_tongue:
    KingJesusThe5th likes this.
  16. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Zombie aren't that hard, just crouch more and circle them or get up on a higher place when fighting them, practice makes perfect :)
    pedaljinks likes this.
  17. KingJesusThe5th Platinum

XP:
    28,936xp
    Here's the thing Zombies are fine, but when i go to a high spawn area and there's 2 pigmen and 5 zombies after killing them all they respawn to fast for me to heal, My point is There fine as is but now I hate the high zombie spawn points in -2000 + :/