1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire: Part One

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by NeontheSniper, Apr 15, 2013.

MineZ - Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire: Part One
  1. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    My first story I've ever written that isn't for school. Lets see how it goes. NOTE: I know something is wrong with the speech in Chapter One, I just can't fix that.
    Prologue
    My name is Sean Price, codenamed Neon. This is my story, from the outbreak to now.
    It was a cool summer day on the coastal road. I was part of a military caravan sent to Camp Bell from Devil's Castle, on orders to deliver enchanted items. There was another guy and one girl, not including me, Echo and Crook. "Hey Echo, you got a cookie?" I asked. Her real name wasn't Echo, it was Jess, Jess Badey. She was our archer. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, she basically looked like me. "Yeah, here." she said as she handed me a delicious looking cookie. "Thanks." I grinned and took a bite from the cookie. "Hey, quiet down you two, I hear something." Crook, our commander, whispered as he unsheathed his iron sword. I never liked Crook, but I had to respect the man. He was a survivor of the Geuten Uprising, and had the scar to prove it. He was always concerned more about the mission than his life, the ideal military man. What wasn't ideal was the fact he didn't have any morals. As soon as he said it, a flash of green and red came out of a bush and tried to bite him! "AUGH!" Crook cried, as the beast took a small chunk out of his shoulder, through his chain armor. The smell was horrendous, and as I unsheathed my sword, Jess took out her bow and shot the thing in the face. As it fell, the piece of flesh it was chewing on flew out of its mouth. "Wha-, what was that!?" Crook was saying, gasping between breaths. I could tell in his eyes he had never experienced anything like this before. "Echo, do you have- ugh," he put his hand on his shoulder to try and stop the blood, "any idea what that was?" "No, I don't. But it doesn't look good, and neither does your shoulder." She panted, while pointing to the missing flesh on his shoulder. "Oh god.. We need to get you to Portsmouth, its the nearest town." I said urgently, slightly recovering from the stench. "No. we need to get to Camp Bell, just put a bandage on my shoulder." He grunted, fell, got back up, and started walking towards Bell. Jess and I looked at each other, shrugged, and walked with Crook into the camp. Our mission a success, the items delivered, I went into a room set up for me, locked the door, took off my chain armor, and tried to go to sleep. Only thing was, I couldn't stop thinking about Crook, and not even the refreshing breeze of the coast could put me to sleep.. Suddenly, I heard a voice. "Hey, Crook was it? You okay? You don't look so g- Agh! No! S-Stop! Nooo!" The man outside shrieked, then all I heard was the gnashing of teeth, gnawing on bone, and similar screams throughout the night..
    Chapter One: They Went That Way
    I woke up that terrible smell. The same smell that beast had, but it was increased. "Uggh, what happened last night?" I thought to myself. I also must have dropped my visor, seeing as I couldn't see. My visor was what kept me in the military after a blinding training accident. Feeling around, I felt it on a desk, picked it up, and turned it on. There was blood on the window, the door was nearly unhinged, as if someone was desperate to get in. I got up, put on my chain armor, and reached for my iron sword. As soon as I had done this, I unlocked the door and went outside. I saw a pile of military equipment and the bodies that it must have belonged to. I spied a figure near one of the towers, wandering aimlessly. I went nearer to try to talk to him. "Hey! You!" I cried. "Guy by the tower! You hear me?" He must have heard me, he turned his head. It was Crook, or what was left of him. He was green, and his armor was bloody, and let out a bone-chilling moan. "Crook, is that you?" I had little time to unsheathe my sword as he leaped on me. I struggled with him, though it seemed futile. I was losing strength. Just as I was about to give out, an arrow went through Crook's chest, and he went still. I pushed him off, and saw the friendly familiar face of Echo up on the roof of a nearby building. "Echo, thank god you were there. Any idea what's going on?" I asked. "Yeah, there was some experiment going on around Castle Byesford that was using bio chemicals. They're calling it the Zed Virus, and only milk can stop the infection in its early stages." I was puzzled. "Wait, how did you know this?" She pulled out an eye shaped object. "Oh, I found this handheld radio, all the channels are reporting it. Here, take mine Neon." She tossed it down, and thankfully, I caught it. "So, what happened to the military? Shouldn't they be mounting an offensive against this?" Jess sighed, and said "No. About two hours ago, the military's channel was telling all survivors to get to Grimdale." "Well then what are we doing here? Come on down, Echo, lets get any supplies we can and go!" She climbed down, and we found some melons, apples, and a few grenades. We had just left the Bell Farm when she asked "Neon?" I turned around. "Yeah?" "Can we make a stop at Portsmouth? Its my hometown, and I want to find as many survivors to take with us as possible." I thought about it for a second, and decided. "Sure, we can try and find survivors. Our job is all about defending the people." We then wandered in the direction of Portsmouth and the near-noon sun.
    Chapter Two: Homecoming
    It was evening by the time we reached Portsmouth, and had used up most of our food. For the first time, I decided to use the radio.
    "Hey, does anyone know if there are any farms near Portsmouth?"
    "Yeah," A voice answered. "I own a farm to the right of the road, if you're entering town. You can come get some food, if you like."
    "Thanks, I think you just saved two lives." I turned the radio off. "Echo, you want to go there?"
    "You didn't need to ask, I'm starved!"
    We turned right and ended up at the farm. It turns out the voice belonged to an old man, with some food for us at the gate, which we happily accepted. Echo struck up a conversation with him, and we found out his name was Joe Goodman. He was wondering what was going on, so we convinced him to come with us to Grimdale. He went into his house, and came out with a leather chest plate and a stone sword.
    "Well, it's time to go." Echo said. We had seen a few infected on the outskirts, so Joe and I raised our swords, and Echo took out her bow.
    "Hey you three!" A man charged up to us, sword raised, with two guys behind him. "This town belongs to the Red Pirates, the baddest bandit gang in Portsmouth!"
    "Oh, we don't have time for this" I said, and sliced at him. He didn't have any armor, and fell dead instantly.
    Echo took out another, and Joe surprisingly held his own against the third, but I handled it for him, slashing him in the back. After that little mess, we split up. Echo to look for her family and survivors, Joe and I into the mayor's house and the church for supplies. The Mayor's house had some leather for Joe, and some healing supplies. As we entered the church, we saw I figure behind one of the pews. I raised my sword.
    "Hey you, are you okay?"
    He must have heard me, since he raised his head. "Are you one of the Pirates?"
    Joe stepped up to the figure, who was a teen, and looked no older than 15.
    "No, we aren't." Joe reassured him.
    "Good, those guys were the worst."
    I stepped in, asking "Hey, where are your parents?" "Dead" "...I'm sorry. Hey, what's your name?"
    "My name is Luke Rosenburger, I worked as an apprentice in the forge. When the bandits came in, they looted every house and killed almost everyone."
    I gasped. "Wait a minute, that means her family..Oh no." I ran out of the church to find Echo. I found her in a room on the second floor of a house surrounded by zombies with arrows all around them. "Echo, I'm so sorry." I said.
    She sighed. "It's not your fault, Neon. I couldn't save them. My mom, dad, brother, they're all gone." I saw a tear roll off her cheek and fell on the floor. "Hey. Maybe they could be at Grimdale, where we're supposed t-" I was interrupted by the radio.
    "Attention all survivors. Grimdale is lost to bandits. Do NOT come here, this is the military's last transmission. Sgt. Travis Lawyer, signing off for the last ti- Oh no, they've broken in! Zzzzt"
    "...I guess not." I was about to walk out, when suddenly-
    "Neon?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Does this mean no more military?"
    "I guess, why?"
    "Does this mean we have to keep calling each other Neon and Echo? I'd rather prefer Sean and Jess."
    I was about to laugh, but remembered why I was here. "Yeah, sure Jess. Lets get out of here and get to Joe and Luke."
    "Luke?"
    "Yeah, we met him in the church. I'll introduce you." We found Joe munching on an apple, listening to Luke's story. I introduced Jess to Luke, and we told them about the transmission.
    "What are we going to do? I mean, for all we know, we could be the last humans!" Luke said, panicking.
    Joe stepped in. "It's a long shot, but I have an idea."
    Chapter 3: Dinner
    "Well, if you have an idea, I think now would be the time to tell us." I said.
    Joe thought for a second, and started.
    "Echo said-"
    "Jess, just Jess" she interrupted.
    "Jess, sorry. You said that this supposedly started up in the Byesford Labs, right?"
    "Right."
    "Well, if my memory serves me right, the coast would be the least infected, since it started up north. And what's the town farthest from Byesford?"
    I thought for a second, and then understood. "I see, so Geuten would be the safest place."
    "Exactly!" Joe exclaimed. "It would be a perfect place to get supplies and stay at!"
    "One problem. What happens when supplies run out?" Jess asked.
    [Note: Following is an argument, which will be marked S=Sean, J=Jess, and Joe=Joe]
    Joe: We'll never run out. If we find seeds-
    S: If we find seeds? What if there aren't any hoes?
    J: We have a kid. If there are bandits, or Joe's plan fails, he could die!
    Joe: It won't fail, it's foolproof! We just scavenge for what we need, supplies will never run out there!
    S: Yes, they will. The smart thing to do is head north, maybe to Knoxmoor Inn.
    Joe: Oh, so we can die at the hands of MORE of those...those things!?
    J: We don't have much of a choice. We can just leave you behind and save the kid, if that's what you're asking us to do.
    Joe: No! We are going to Geuten, with or without you two!
    S: Hey, quiet down, you could attract unwanted att-
    An arrow just flew over his head and notched itself into the wall of a nearby building.
    I turned around. "What the.."
    In front of us was a man in a cloak, with four others, but all in leather.
    "I saw what you did to my boys at the gate. Nice work, shame I have to kill you all now."
    Luke went wide-eyed. "You didn't kill the leader!?"
    He let out a small laugh. "Oh, where are my manners. My victims must know who I am!"
    "My name is Ray the Bearded, leader of the Red Pirates. Be glad I didn't kill you four immediately."
    He glanced at all of us, then looked at Jess.
    "I have a plan. I take the girl, and you go free."
    I unsheathed my sword. "No deal." I lunged at the guy next to him.
    He only had a leather tunic, he fell easily. Joe unsheathed his stone sword, and chopped at another. Jess took out her bow, and shot another in the knee leg, while Luke hid behind her. One had charged at me and knocked my sword out of my hand. He was about to kill me, but I saw a sword go through his spine, and fall. Joe was behind him, and helped me up. Jess had just scored a head shot on the last one, when we confronted a surprised bandit.
    "So, Ray the Bearded, what were you saying?"
    "Well, I was saying I'd kill you all. Goodbye." He unsheathed an enchanted sword and a bow, each in one hand. "Come at me, I'll take you all on!" He clearly didn't see the horde behind him, and freaked out when they attacked him. We sneaked out of Portsmouth to the north as we left him for zed chow. I almost felt sorry for him. At that time, nobody deserved to die that way.
    Chapter Four: Halls of Learning
    After we ran out of there, we walked until we reached a sign:
    To Consilio University ----->
    "Hey, I know that place! Luke exclaimed. "My dad worked there! It has a lot of food in the cafeteria, and bottles in the chemistry room, since we don't have any." I realized we haven't really had anything to hold water, we just drank from streams.
    "How did you know that?" I asked. "Was your dad a teacher?"
    "No, he was a janitor."
    "I'm with Luke, we need a place to settle down, get supplies, and rest at." Jess said.
    "Any objections? No? Then I guess we're going to school." I declared, and we walked up to the large building. When we went in, Luke was right. There were a few zombies, but they were swiftly decapitated.Jess and Joe went to search for food and supplies while Luke kept watch for any zombies or Pirates we left behind. I found a pack in the chemistry room, and as Luke said, there were bottles. I thought about Ray, and shuddered. Nobody deserved to be eaten alive by walking corpses, not even murderers.
    "You okay, Sean?" Jess was leaning against the door.
    "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking."
    "Well, I found some milk and bandages, and Joe found food in the cafeteria. We can't be able to carry it all unless-" She paused when she saw my pack. "Hey, you found a pack!"
    "Yeah, I found bottles in it, two for everyone." I replied.
    "Here, I'll take this," she took the pack. "and I'll hand out water bottles to everyone, and keep the spares and the food in here." She left the room, and I followed her. That night, we slept in the library, using sleeping bags we took from Bell. We all needed our rest after a big day. Little did we know, a the next few days would be worse.
    Chapter Five: The Spire
    I woke up to someone rummaging through our pack, and everyone else gone. "Hey, wh-" I felt the ice cold blade of his sword on my throat. He made a 'shh' motion, and led me outside. I saw five other guys, each having badges on their chests. The one in the center got up and started to interrogate me, the first one not loosening his grip on his sword. After I answered who I am, who I'm with, and what we were doing, I asked him to make his man stand down. The stranger motioned him to put down his sword, and spoke. "My name is Sir Cazm, and these are my Rangers. Students, teachers, military, civilians, we patrol the coast, and sometimes we patrol north. You're in our home base." He held out the pack the guy was rummaging through. Some of our food was gone. "Our food, our water, our supplies. We'll let you keep some of it, and the pack, but don't go around in other people's homes from now on. Your friends are by the big tree to the north waiting for you. I wouldn't keep them waiting." He tossed me the pack, which had some supplies left. "Oh, and don't come back."
    I laughed on the inside. "Is that a threat?"
    "Rangers don't make threats. We make promises. But seriously, don't come back here."
    I started to head towards the bridge, when Cazm handed me an iron helmet, and gave me some advice. "Find iron fast." Afterwords, I met up with everyone under the tree. Luke came up to me and handed me a crudely drawn map. He said he pick-pocketed one of the Rangers on the way out. Just to the east loomed a giant spire, according to the map.
    I had an idea. "Hey, this map only shows the west coast. If we can reach the top of this spire, we could add to the map and go from there!" Jess and Joe nodded their heads. "Alright then, lets go guys!"
    After a short walk north, we reached a river. The ice was stable, so we moved east on it. We walked until the spire was right in front of us. "Well, hope you guys can swim." And I jumped in. Jess, Joe, and Luke soon followed. When we reached land, we entered the Spire. It was huge, and the wall was decorated with the signs of Agni.
    "Okay, who's climbing this?" I asked, seeing the broken staircase. "Nobody? *sigh* Fine, I'll go." I climbed the staircase, just small leaps here and there. When I reached the top, I took out my map. I mapped what appeared to be Bell to Carmi, and Ridgevale to Sundawn. When I was about to climb down, I saw a pile of supplies in the corner! There were iron boots enchanted with feather falling, and some baked potatoes inside the boots, along with other assorted iron. After gathering these, I thought to myself.
    "Hrm, it would be dangerous to climb down those stairs, what could be another way down?" I looked over the edge. "If I can run for it, I could land in the ocean.." I stepped back, readied myself, ran, and jumped off the side.
    Chapter Six: Broken
    The next things I felt were my legs going numb, a sharp pain running down my spine, and then darkness. I woke up on my back, on land. I missed the safety of the ocean by mere inches. I tried to drag my body up, but a sharp pain shot through my back every time I tried to move. I heard someone scream my name, and everything went black again. "n...an...ean...Sean!" My eyes shot open. I let out a groan, and saw the group standing over me. I then got a feel of my surroundings. I was inside the Spire, on a makeshift gurney made of sleeping bags and sticks.
    "Wh-what happened?" The pain returned as I tried to move my legs.
    Joe came forward and told me he heard a crack, probably my impact. They went outside to see me on the ground, and they all thought I was dead. Jess spotted the Feather Falling boots and knew you were alive, but barely. Luke and Joe set up a gurney for me, while Jess dragged my body inside before a swimming zombie could eat me for lunch. Jess stepped forward and told me my legs were broken, and needed time to heal. Joe interrupted her, and handed me a bottle of red fluid.
    "Here, drink this. It'll heal you instantly."
    I drank it, and felt the pain go away.
    "I snatched this in Portsmouth in the church, along with a few others. One bottle will heal any injury. Slowly, but it will be healed completely."
    "So.." I climbed out of the gurney. "What are we going to do now?"
    "I say we stay on the coast, like I've been saying." Joe stated.
    "No, we need to head north. There could be sanctuary there." Jess countered.
    It slowly developed into an argument from there, so Luke and I went outside. I let Luke go tinker with some of the iron, maybe fix it, put his junior blacksmith skills to work. I rolled my eyes as the argument escalated, but screams of anger quickly turned to screams of fear, the just screams. "Jess! Joe!" I yelled as I ran for the entrance. What I saw was gruesome. Joe was being chewed on by zombies, futilely swinging at them with his sword, while Jess was on the stairway, shooting at zombies with her bow. I joined the fight, taking out the zombies closest to Joe, then the ones on the stairs. I went back to Joe, who let out a last moan..."Too...late...milk...don't...let..me-" I didn't need to hear that last part, interrupting him with my sword. I looked to Jess.
    "What the hell happened?"
    "He started yelling, so I started, and I forgot that zombies are attracted by noise, and I guess there was a horde taking a dip that heard us." "She took some milk from the pack nearby, along with a bandage. She drank the milk and applied the bandage to her shoulder.
    "I'm glad that we got to keep this stuff, or I could have ended up like Crook." She said in between gasps.
    I looked again at Joe's corpse. "So what about him?"
    "What about him? We took care of him, he's not going to turn."
    "I mean about the body. Do we burn him, bury him, or just..leave him?"
    "We don't have any wood, we don't have shovels or time, in case more zombies come, so I guess we just leave him."
    As much as I didn't like the idea, Jess was right. "Well," I was at least going to say a goodbye. "Goodbye Joe, I guess Jess didn't care for you, and vice-versa, but you saved our lives, and for that you have my thanks." I walked out and took out the map. I had decided our next destination.
    Chapter Seven: The Storm
    "Ridgevale." I looked to Luke and Jess. "We're headed to Ridgevale. Its a resort town, so it shouldn't be heavily populated. Along with the seclusion, Huntsgrove is nearby, so we can get food and water." I looked to the north. "I hope you guys are ready to swim again." As we reached the shore, snow started to lightly fall from the sky. As we reached the road, the snow fell harder. When we reached Ridgevale, it had turned into a full-blown storm. The wind was howling, and we couldn't see more than our hands in front of our faces.
    "We need to get inside!" Luke yelled, barely audible over the storm. "If any zombies are here, we can't see them! We're dead out here!" I barely saw an inn near the entrance. "In there!" I yelled, but I had to repeat it due to the storm. Inside the inn was a sharp contrast to outside. Warm and dry, and the fire was roaring. "Wait a minute, that isn't right.." As soon as I noticed it, an apple tumbled down the stairs. "Mariela!" the voice was hushed. "Sorry, I just can't help it, Squirrley!" Another voice.

"Hello!?" I yelled. The two voices went silent. I unsheathed my sword, and began to climb the stairs. When I reached the top, I was rushed by a man in iron. I hit him with the hilt of my sword, and he fell, dazed. The girl just stayed there.
    "Who are you," I gasped, "and why did you attack me?" The man got up, and started. "My name is Benito, but call me Squirrely. I'm a healer, and this is Mariela, who lived here." He motioned to the girl, about my age, who waved. I waved to her, and turned to Squirrely.
    "I have a group downstairs, trying to find out what to do. Do you want to come with us?" He looked down. "I'm sorry, but I was left for dead when the outbreak hit Camp Kharj. I try not to travel with others." I was confused.
    "Wait, then why are you traveling with her?"
    "I never said I was, I just came in here and found her. I'm waiting for this to die down so I can find and kill any bandits."
    I thought for a second. "You ever hear of the Red Pirates?"
    "Yes, I have. Heard someone took them out real quick."
    I pointed downstairs, and to me. "We did it."
    He stared at me, and said. "Alright, I guess I can try to travel with bandit killers. But only until it gets bad, or you become completely untrustworthy." I brought the others up, and introduced everyone. Mariela wanted to come, too. Over the storm, we couldn't hear what was coming into town.
    Chapter Eight: Creativity
    The inn was suddenly shaken by a series of explosions. A small, green object flew through a window and exploded.
    "Grenades!" Squirrely yelled, as he ducked for cover under the stairs. We all took cover, flipping tables and crouching behind chairs. It ended as soon as it began, and a voice followed. "Open up, we're The Raiders! We have come to take over this town to stage an assault on the coastal towns!" We heard a smack, and another voice.
    "You idiot! You don't tell plans to your enemies, it never works in the movies, and now we have to kill them!"
    "Raiders. How original." I looked out the window, and noticed a few had iron armor. I began to tell them the plan that had already successfully played out in my head. I ordered Jess and Squirrely over to the window to shoot from, while Mariela and I went downstairs to meet the men, and start the ambush. With an objection from Luke, who didn't have a part in this, I motioned to Mariela and we went downstairs. When I opened the door, I was met with a bow aimed straight at my face, along with silhouettes in the storm.
    "Is that all of you in there?" one Raider asked.
    "Yeah, just she and I." I lied.
    He looked at a man to his right, and nodded. Two Raiders came up and started to take Mariela away, when she said "Dont...touch..me!" She broke out of their grips, unsheathed her sword, and sliced one in half, while I took out mine and stabbed the other. At least four others ran at us, when I yelled "NOW!" One fell dead, while another fell to the ground, writhing in pain. The sounds of fighting must have attracted some zombies, and they took out another, while Mariela and I took care of the last one, then took care of the zombies. "Raiders of the Lost Cause, if you ask me." I took their armor, put on full iron, but keeping my enchanted boots, gave the rest to Mariela and Jess, and gave leftover chain to Luke, along with a sword.
    "Okay, I say we head south to Huntsgrove, and gather food and basic supplies." Squirrely proposed. We nodded in agreement, and started to head towards that direction.
    Chapter Nine: Romanes Eunt Domus
    The storm started to fade as we left towards Huntsgrove. After an hour, we found a ruined fort near a broken bridge. We didn't find anything other than leather, so we moved on, disappointed. After a tiring walk, we reached Huntsgrove.
    "Okay, here's the plan. In case there are other Raiders, we should split up in groups. Jess and Luke, head into the mansion. Squirrely and Mariela, you two check out the two small houses, and I'll keep watch. When we've scavenged those, we'll check out the barn. I patrolled around the barn, finding a graveyard. Standing out were hastily made grave mounds with no markers. "Must have been whoever lived here, trying to give people a proper burial." I muttered. I doubled back to the fountain and had a nice, long drink. Mariela and Squirrely came back first, who found a hoe and barbed wire. When Jess and Luke came out of the mansion, we all snuck towards the barn.
    "Hey, a crafting table!" Luke exclaimed, and ran over to the table in a dark room. I saw the glint of iron armor in the dark corner.
    "Luke, no!" Mariela yelled, seeing it too. We then heard a voice.
    "Okay, I want you to back away, very slowly." The voice said.
    Luke backed out of the door, keeping his hands raised in a surrender stance.
    "And put your hands down, you look like an idiot."
    He entered the light, and he had a smirk on his face, a shotbow in his hands, and a diamond sword on his side.
    "Hey, you're Wade Freeman, one of the main defenders during the Siege of Romero!" I said, recognizing him immediately.
    "Yeah, that's me. You all are?" He asked.
    After exchanging names and telling him our group's (mis)adventures, he told us he had a friend named Aurelius holed up in Camp Azara, a safe haven, and asked if we wanted to come with him.
    "Yes!" I quickly said, then remembered I was part of a group. "*Ahem* I mean if everyone else is okay with it. Let me talk it over with them." I said, feeling a little embarrassed. After were out of Wade's sight, I whispered "Sorry about that guys." We discussed it, and after a few minutes, we all went in. "Wade," Mariela said, "We decline will go with you, if it's as safe as you said."
    "Alright. But just know this." He readied himself, and spoke. "Aurelius is a tough man. He only lets those in who can complete a task for him. It could be anything, and he has a very wild imagination. If you come with me, I can neither guarantee survival nor guarantee getting in."

".... We're ready to go when you are."
    Chapter Ten: Poor Joe
    When we got back to Ridgevale, we went back into the inn. We put our stash of supplies in the corner, set up our makeshift beds, and went to sleep. I woke in the middle of the night, finding Wade looking over our map, mumbling to himself.
    "If we get to Pileus, we could get more drawn on this.."
    "Making a route?" I asked, yawning.
    "Yeah. I'm thinking we can stay here until we need to leave, then make our way to Pileus via the coastal road. We can use the height and safety to rest, and then go nonstop to Azara."
    "Okay, but we need to make stops in Worthington, Rockwood, Aternalis, and then Knoxmoor." I replied. "We'll go over this in the morning as a group, I'm going back to sleep." I stumbled over to my bed, and fell back asleep.

"Sean! Get over here, we need help, dammit!" Everything was black, but I could hear yelling and sounds of battle. I instantly felt a jolt of pain in my leg, like something had stabbed me. The sounds of battle went fainter, and soon, nothing.

I woke up in a cold sweat, and panting. "A dream. Just a dream." But a dream of what? I had never been wounded in the leg during battle. It couldn't have been anything real, or threatening. What did it mean? Not fully wanting to know the answer, I fell back asleep, and didn't encounter another dream like it the rest of the night. The next morning, Wade, Squirrely, Luke, and Jess were having breakfast. After becoming fully awake, I walked over to them, and took a bite out of a juicy red apple on the table.

Wade looked up at me. "I was discussing the plan to the group, and they seem okay with it. We've agreed to leave for Romero tomorrow, and cross the bridge to Carmi. We'll then either head to Longton to scavenge, or head to Geuten." During that pause, a chill ran down my spine. Geuten is where Joe wanted to go, before he got ripped apart.. Wade continued. "After that, we get to Worthington for food, and head to Rockwood for rest. This will take a few days, so be well-rested tomorrow."
    "I have no objections, and I'm sure Mariela wouldn't, either." I said, looking at her as she slept.
    "I'll find whatever could be left in town, and then get some extra rest." Jess said.
    Finishing my apple, I went and took a recount of our supplies. "Lets see here.. Enough food to make it to Romero, enough arrows for Jess, Squirrely, Mariela and Wade, and armor for everyone." I spent the rest of the day with Luke, trying to teach him basic fighting skills. The best he could do was self defense, so I left him at that. We all went to sleep early, ready to make the long journey.
    Chapter Eleven: New Threat
    We were well rested when we left that morning. There was a horde under the bridge, but a grenade took care of it. As we walked, I thought about the different military installations. How were these bases doing, if they survived so far? How did they fare against the undead? I thought of Rockwood and Devil's Castle. They were defendable with the right manpower, but only against living enemies.. Devil's Castle had to have immediately fallen. It relied on supply caravans to get food. I'm glad I was in Bell when this all went down. When we reached Romero, Jess stopped.
    "Wait, I hear something." she said, pulling out her bow. We did the same thing, pulling out bows and swords. I stopped to listen, but there was nothing.
    "It's nothing, Jess. Let's move on."
    The walls were right in front of us, when an arrow flew at us, landing at our feet. I looked up.
    "Well, that's new." I said, staring in awe. It was a group, but in different iron armor. Full face mask, full body cover, everything was covered in iron.
    "Halt. Surrender yourselves and disarm." The one in the middle said.
    "What is this?" Wade asked.
    "Prototype Powered Iron Armor, or 'Power Armor.' I only heard rumors, being in the military's research group for a small time. I heard that-"
    "I will ask two more times. Disarm now, or die." The group readied their bows. "I'll tell you more later. For now, what do we do? Disarm?"
    "That would be much appreciated. This is your last warning. Disarm or die."
    "Disarm!" Luke bursted out, dropping his weapon.
    "Open the gate and let him in." The middle one called down behind him. The gate opened, and Luke ran in. We started after him, but another arrow landed at our feet. "Not you. You did not disarm in time. Prepare to die."
    "Wait, one question." Squirrely said.
    "Negative. I cann-"
    "Positive. If you are going to kill us, what is the harm in telling us?" Jess interrupted.
    "Very well. You wish to know who we are? We are the Enclave." He paused. "You may fire when ready, men." Mariela turned to me.
    "Run?"
    "Run. Get to the barn!" I yelled, seeing the barn behind us. The first volley was fired.
    "Go!" Everyone turned and ran. The third volley was fired when we reached the barn.
    "Oh, no." Jess muttered. Inside the barn were more Enclave soldiers. We surprisingly overpowered them as they tried to put their armor on.
    "Put their armor on, we're getting out of here!" I ordered. When we put the armor on, we were ready to charge.
    "Wow, this isn't as restrictive as I thought it was." Wade commented. He was right. It felt heavy, but not bulky. You could easily see out of the mask, despite the small holes.
    "So how did you know about this Power Armor?" Wade asked again.
    "Like I said, I'll tell you when we're not trying to be killed." I smirked. "Follow me, and trust me. On my signal, everyone." The arrows had stopped, but the ground was littered with them.
    "Ready... GO!" I yelled. When we made a turn at the entrance, the arrows fell again. We ran along the side of the barn, reached the steep cliffs of Romero, and jumped.
    Chapter Twelve: You'll Know It When You Hear It
    I heard the splashes, and felt myself go under the water. I swam up, and treaded water until the others came up.
    "Okay, now what do we do?" I asked, when we regrouped on the rocks.
    "We lost Luke, and we somehow made an enemy out of this Enclave, but we got military power armor which I am still waiting to hear about." Wade said. "Am I missing anything?" he added.
    No. Let's keep moving. We can get to Saens if we swim.
    "What about Luke? We need to rescue him!"
    "No. We need to keep moving anyway. They saw us jump and we have their armor. They'd most likely start looking for us."
    "No, we need to get Luke!" Mariela added.
    I thought for a few seconds. If we see this morally, Mariela was right. If we wanted a safe exit, I'd be right. Good thing I don't have a big ego.
    "Squirrely, meet us at The Observatory. Wait for us until tomorrow afternoon. If we're not there, leave for Aurelius at Camp Azara." I said. "Here's your share of food and a bottle of water."When he was gone, I turned to everyone else. "I'll cause a distraction while you guys try to find Luke. If we can't find him, we're meeting up with Squirrely."
    "What will you do?" Wade asked.
    I pulled out the last grenade and smirked. Wade understood, nodding his head. Silently and stealthily, we made our way to the old sewer entrance. It wasn't hard to find, the smell was easy to find. We entered and started walking.
    "Ugh, it smells *cough* horrible down *cough cough* here! Mariela gasped.
    "It's okay, I can see an exit." Jess said.
    We reached an empty drain with a ladder.
    "Okay, wait here. I'll start the diversion." I whispered.
    I came up by a mansion. Down the street were soldiers carrying explosives. Before they could spot me, I ran inside the house and climbed the stairs. I opened the window and took out the grenade.
    "Bingo."

"Hey, what's taking him so long?" Mariela asked.
    "Just wait for him." Jess responded.
    *BOOM*
    "That's the signal, lets go!" Jess said.
    Chapter Thirteen: Oops.
    "What the hell!?" More guards ran past my hiding spot to the injured.

I spotted everyone else hurrying into a nearby house. As soon as they entered the house, I turned back to the scene.
    "Oh crap." There were triple the guards there were last time, and more kept coming.
    "Dammit.." I pulled out my radio.

Jess was searching under a bed when her radio went static.
    "Everyone, change of plans. I will not be meeting up with you. Change of plans, go to plan B. I'll act as an eye in the sky, and you find Luke. We'll meet in the sewer when we're done."
    Jess picked up her radio.
    "Got it, just keep us from getting killed."
    "I'll try."
    Jess turned to everyone else, who nodded.
    I called again.
    "Group of three coming towards you, run into the Barracks nearby. Everyone's focused on the explosion."
    They obeyed and ran.
    "Okay, good. There aren't any guards, make your way to the-"
    The radio went silent.
    Jess picked up the radio.
    "Sean, are you there? Sean?"
    Nothing.
    "Sean??"
    "Geez, that was close. I got shot by an- rgh, arrow. I'm in the sewers. Keep going, I'll wait by the entrance."
    "Hey, you three!" Jess turned around to come face to face with an Enclave soldier.
    "Why aren't you at your posts!?" I know there was an intruder, but we've got him on the run, and our men are in stable condition. Back to the church to guard our supplies."
    Wade stepped up.
    "Uhh, yes sir, sorry sir, right away, sir!"
    "Of course, sir!" Mariela joined in, playing along.
    "Alright, let's go." The soldier said, walking away. "Freaking recruits.." He muttered.
    "Well, you heard our 'commander,' let's go to the church." Wade said.
    They walked inside to church to see piles of food, pots, and basic supplies.
    "Are we the only three?" Mariela asked Wade, looking around suspiciously.
    "I think so, why?"
    "I'm taking this stuff. Jess, hand me your pack.
    "No." She replied bluntly.
    "Why not?' Mariela whined.
    "We're here to find Luke, not take supplies. We find him, you can take all the stuff you desire."
    "It's a deal!" Mariela yelled a bit too loudly.
    The soldier walked back in.
    "What in God's name are you yelling about? Some sort of deal?"
    "Uhh, just making a bet with the private here that we catch the intruder!" Jess quickly replied.
    "Hrmm, okay, just keep guarding this spot, and no betting, gambling, et cetera."
    Mariela whispered "Dang, that was close."
    "Close, I just saved us with a thought off the top of my head, and now he'll be suspicious of us! We need to find Luke!" Jess whispered back.
    "Luke? He's not here. He was taken to see our President, Augustus Autumn, up at Castle Byesford." The solder nonchalantly replied.
    Luke wasn't here. He was more than halfway across the nation.
    "Sir, requesting to go on break." Wade said
    "And me." AJess said.
    "Also me, sir!"
    The soldier sighed. "Fine, go. You have ten minutes.
    When they were out of sight, they went back into the sewers. What they saw next made them turn pale.
    "Sean, no!" Jess yelled.
    I was on the ground, bleeding out, unconscious, with a bloody arrow next to him.
    Chapter Fourteen: Sweet Dreams
    (Chapter is from Jess' point of view)
    "Sean!" I yelled as I ran over to his bloody body.
    Wade immediately stopped me with his sword.
    "No. If you try to wake him up, you could do more damage than good. We need to get him to a safe place and get him help." He said in a grave tone.
    "Okay.." I reluctantly said. It felt wrong, seeing someone you've known for a long time, seeing them suffer, and not being able to do anything.
    "The best thing we can do is get him to Squirrely." Mariela interrupted.
    "Squirrely?" I asked, confused. "Why him?"
    "When I was I was badly bleeding. If he hadn't showed up and healed me, I'd be dead." She said, looking into space, as if having a flashback. She shivered, and continued. "He's the only one we definitely know can heal him."
    "Okay, let's just do what we can, first." I said, looking back at Sean.
    I took out a bandage and applied it to his arm.
    "Mariela, did you manage to take any potions out of th-"
    I was interrupted again by a potion thrown into my hand.
    "I already took some when nobody was looking." She said, smirking.
    I turned back to Sean, opened his mouth, and poured it down his throat.
    I took the bottle and threw it into the water, stained red with his blood.
    "I wonder how long he's been unconscious.." I wondered to myself.
    Sean was no super soldier. He could take a hit and get back up most of the time, but this..
    I turned to Wade.
    "Help me get him up," I ordered. "This will keep him alive, but not much longer. Mariela, go through were we first came and see if you can find any changes. We've definitely been gone longer than ten minutes."
    When she came back in, we were ready to leave.
    "Anything?"
    "Yeah, they upgraded the barricades on the bridge, but that's it."
    "Okay. If we leave now, we can make it to Sundawn before Squirrely is supposed to leave."
    I grabbed Sean's pack, picked his legs up, and we left. The coastline wasn't safe for all we knew, so we went inland. After a long hike, we reached an abandoned cabin in the woods.
    "Abandoned cabins. Never a safe place on the movies." Mariela said.
    We came closer and read the sign: 'The Love Shack :heart:'
    "A love shack. Even worse." Mariela said again. We grabbed a bandage inside a chest, and moved on. At sundown, we reached a fountain. We repaired our weapons, with the parts we found inside. We took care of the zombies, and were ready to move on.
    "Ready to move on?" I asked nonchalantly. "If we leave now, we can make it by midnight."
    "No, we aren't." Wade said grimly. "Look at Sean."
    I wish I hadn't. He was pale, in a sweat, and an infection had started.
    "He's in no condition to travel. We need to stay here." He continued.
    "Or we could send one of us to go get Squirrely." I said, hopeful.
    "That could work, but one problem. If we're a man short and get attacked, it's just two."
    "I'll go." Mariela interrupted. "I'm the least important one here. I haven't done anything for this group yet, so I'll go."
    Before Wade and I could respond, she took some of the supplies and ran.
    "So much for a vote." I mumbled.
    I looked at Wade, and asked who got the first shift.
    Lucky me.
    Wade went to a makeshift bedding and fell asleep, while I sat on the top of the fountain, watching for anything that could come out of the forest.
    After about an hour, Wade came up, and I went down. Once on the matting, I fell asleep after a long, long day.

"Jess, we need you to aid the men on the right side! Go!" A voice yelled.
    "What?" I was dreaming. I couldn't see, but there were sounds of battle and people dying.
    I could tell I was in a forest, I was behind a tree. I felt myself run, even though I wasn't controlling it. I pulled out arrows and fired at unseen targets, hearing them die. The dream started to fade, and I fell into a dreamless sleep.
    Chapter Fifteen: New Friends
    (In Jess' POV again)
    Squirrely woke up on the dirty bed he fell asleep on, in the house next to the observatory. He looked at the sun.
    “Mid-day. It’s time to go.”
    “Squirrely!” Mariela burst through the forest, and to him.
    She looked exhausted, and there was a clear sign she hadn't slept last night.
    "Sean..help..bleeding..out..now..come..with!" She sputtered as she gasped for air.
    "Wait, what?" Squirrely asked, confused. "What are you trying to tell me? Where are the others"?
    After catching her breath, she started from the beginning.
    "Sea, he was badly wounded in Romero. We brought him to a fountain, but he's unconscious and won't last much longer. You have to come with me, you're the only healer I know!"
    After he took in the information, he sped off like a bullet, leaving Mariela in the dust.
    "*cough* Hey! Wait for me! *cough cough*"
    "I wouldn't leave just yet." A voice said from behind her.
    She yelped and turned around, to be face to face with a man holding a tomahawk.
    "Wh-"
    "I'm sorry to have scared you," he began, "My name is Danny Duggart. I'm not here to hurt you."
    "How can I trust you with that?" Mariela asked in return.
    "If I wanted to kill you, I'd have done it when your back was turned. Now, what was that about a group?"
    "M-m-me and my group are at a fountain not far from here."
    "Oh no.."
    "What is it, what's wrong?"
    "I was in a group before this, and I sent them to a fountain that was nearby. We need to hurry. Now!"

I was on duty when I saw rumbling through the bushes.
    "Hello!?" I called out.
    "Well damn, there are people already here." A voice said.
    A man and a girl came out of the bushes, one that looked 19, another 14.
    "My name is Hudson., and this is Mae." He called back, pointing to the girl, who waved.
    "We're just going to look through your supplies and take what we need to our leader.
    "To hell you aren't," I said, raising my bow.
    "I think we are. We will take it by force, if we have to." He threatened, taking out a grenade.
    "Wade! Get over here!" I yelled.
    "I'm already up, I heard from under the columns.
    "I wouldn't get any closer, 'Wade.' One step, I blow up where your friend is standing.
    Mae looked at Hudson, and said
    "No, don't do this. We don't need any more violence, we should just go back. Danny wouldn't want i-"
    "To hell with Danny! That guy is too kind, we never get rewards for helping people. Now it's time to take things the way this world intends."
    Wade lunged forward, and the grenade was thrown at my feet. I jumped into the fountain as the columns collapsed around us.
    I looked for Sean in the rubble, who was uninjured. He was ghostly white.
    "AUGH!"
    I turned around to find Wade's sword through Hudson's corpse, on the ground. Mae was nowhere to be seen. Wade retrieved his sword, and looked for the girl. At that point, Squirrely ran into me, and told me to stay where I was and get what he needed when he needed it.
    "Mariela told you what happened, I guess?"
    "Yes, hand me the red dye in that pack over there." He said, removing Sean's bandage I had put on him yesterday. After an hour, Mariela and a strange man came into view.
    "Where are Hudson and Mae?" He asked.
    "You must be Danny. Hudson is dead, and Mae is by the fountain." I grumbled. "He nearly killed all of us." I told him what happened in the last hour.
    "I'm sorry for what he did, but you must know I didn't order an attack. I just wanted them to go find supplies, not try to start a fight." After proper introductions were made, excluding Squirrely, hard at work, he was done.
    "Well, I did all I could."
    We waited, breathless, around Sean.
    After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, his eyes opened.
    Chapter Sixteen: Pigs
    (Back to Neon's POV)
    There was a bright flash of light, and I saw everyone standing over me.
    "Wh-what? This isn't the sewer.." I groaned.
    I got up with some difficulty, but did.
    I saw two strangers in the group, and I didn't see Luke.
    I sat down and let Jess tell me everything, from me being found, to Hudson, to now.
    "Dang.." Was I could get out after she was finished.
    "So now what?" Danny asked. "I guess I owe you one for Hudson, but how?"
    I had an idea. We still needed to get to Camp Azara and Aurelius.
    "Come with us as far as Camp Azara, and we'll call it even." I said.
    He smirked. He probably thought it to be no sweat.
    "Deal."
    We set off at noon. Squirrely had made a small map of the surrounding area when at Sundawn, so we used that for a guide. It wasn't long before we passed it and reached Bazel.
    "Everyone look for food and basic needs. Ignore any weapons and armor, we don't need them. I didn't I sat down with Wade and told him about the armor.
    "Before I was part of the military's infantry," I started, taking off my helmet, "I was part of a research team hired by the military to create an armor significantly stronger than regular iron. After many tests and failures, one of us created blueprints for what she called 'T-51b Powered Armor.' The military took away the blueprints to keep it secret. I guess they made it before this whole thing."
    "Interesting. So this Enclave must have the place where it was built!" Wade exclaimed.
    "Yes, but that's a problem." I said back to him.
    "What is it?"
    I showed him the back of my helmet.
    | Manufactured in |
    | Byesford Laboratories |
    "That's where Luke is!" Wade said.
    "Exactly. We at least know that this is where the Enclave's main base is."
    Jess came up from behind.
    "The town's picked clean, and everyone is ready to go." She said, eager to get moving.
    I got up, looked at my helmet, and threw it into the desert.
    Wade looked at me with a curious look.
    "It was getting stuffy in there, can you blame me?" I said sarcastically.
    He didn't find it funny.
    "Lets just keep moving, then."
    It was nightfall when we reached Knoxmoor Inn.
    "Hey, there's a guy over there!" Mariela said, pointing to figure holding a sword by the tower.
    "You're right, I'll try to get his attention." I said.
    I walked nonchalantly up to them. "Hey, are you o-"
    "Oink oink."
    It was.. a pig, man, thing?
    "What in the hell?"
    One clenched its sword and charged at me. One slice killed it instantly.
    KA-BOOM!
    I heard the familiar zombie groans, but higher pitched.
    I looked back at the pig-man, and saw 4 baby zombies rushing at me at unimaginable speed.
    "Guys! Bows! Now!" I yelled, running back to everyone else. One pounced on my back and pinned me to the ground. I wrestled with it, until an arrow met its mark. I looked up to see Mae holding the bow.
    "Nice shot."
    "No problem."
    The others were killed by Wade and Danny.
    "What the hell was that?" Danny asked, his voice having a bit of a drawl.
    "No idea.. I just hope we don't run into any others." I said. "For now, lets just get some rest. It's been a long journey, and it just may end soon when we reach safety."
    Chapter Seventeen: BUM.
    We spent the night on the roof of the Inn. It was risky, but better than a stray zombie coming up and getting us in our sleep. Wade and I explored the area the next morning, careful not to fall down the canyon. Wade took out a pair of military binoculars.
    "We're nearing the end." Wade said. "I can see it from here."
    I took a look in the binoculars, and saw a mountain raised above the canyon.
    "That's Camp Azara?" I asked, "It does look safe, being on a mountain.."
    "Yep. And we'll be there by noon."
    We set out as soon as everyone else was up, using the staircase we found during our recon. The canyon floor was dusty, tall grass poking out in some areas. It was for the most part, uninhabited. Not even any zombies were down here.
    "It's quiet.. Too quiet.." Danny muttered, obviously jinxing us.
    BUM.
    BUM.
    BUM.
    Mae knocked on my armor, getting my attention.
    "Uhh, you might want to look behind you.." She said, nervous.
    I looked around, and every muscle I had froze.
    A giant zombie, looming over us.
    BUM.
    BUM.
    BUM.
    It ran towards us.
    I recovered quickly enough to avoid getting squashed like a bug.
    "Everyone scatter!" I yelled.
    "No! Everyone stay together!" Wade yelled back.
    "Why? We need to run! It looks unkillable!"
    "Looks." Wade ran towards the giant and ran his diamond sword through its toe.
    It screeched, looked down, and tried to stomp Wade.
    Wade jumped on it's sickly green foot, and started to climb higher.
    I didn't understand what he was trying to do.
    "I'll keep it from getting you off, Wade!" I tried to yell.
    I took my sword, and turned to everyone else.
    "You heard Wade, help us kill this thing! We need to keep it distracted while he-"
    "While he does what?" Squirrely asked, confused.
    "I-I honestly don't know what he's doing, so I hope his plan, whatever it is, works."
    We all kept the giant at bay, stabbing from behind it while another kept it's attention focused on them.
    We were so occupied, we didn't see the sword going through its head until it screeched again.
    It stood, frozen, then fell, obviously dead.
    Wade came off of it, without a scratch. We all looked at him, mouths gaping, surprised.
    "What are you looking at? Just a dead giant." He looked towards me and Jess.
    "Sean, Jess, I have a present for you." He handed me a bloody diamond sword, and to Jess, a bow, equally bloody.
    "A diamond sword and an Infinity Bow. Powerful weapons in the right hands."
    I was confused. "Shouldn't you be taking these? It was your kill."
    "Nah, I have my family heirloom right here, and my silenced Shotbow. I think I'm good."
    Without a word but with some strange looks, we all moved on.
    "Here we are, guys." I told everyone, stopping at a wooden staircase at the bottom of the mountain.
    "Yeah, this is it." Wade said.
    "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"
    The staircase was a short climb, until we reached the tunnel. The bridge over the mines was out. One wrong step, you'd be swimming in lava.
    "Okay, everyone be careful. It's small enough that we can jump across." Squirrely reassured us.
    "One at a time."
    We followed that plan, and it was working.
    Wade, across. Jess, across. Danny, across. Mae, across. Squirrely, across. My turn. I gulped, closed my eyes, ran, and leaped. I felt solid ground.
    "Oh thank god.." I quietly said, under my breath.
    Mariela's turn. She leaped. She was inches away from the edge. So close, yet so far.
    "What? No! Nonononono! Noooooo!"
    I was dumbfounded.
    "N-no, she didn't. She didn't just.."
    THUD.
    CRACK.
    "Agh! Help! Anyone!" It was her voice.
    Jess looked over the edge.
    "She's alive!"
    "Help..I think I broke something!" She yelled back up.
    "Don't worry! We'll go get help, just stay there!" I told her.
    I turned to Squirrely.
    "I want you to stay here with her. We'll see if Aurelius will offer any help."
    "Understood. Go!" He pointed to the light at the end of the tunnel.
    We ran, all the way to the top, until we reached closed gates.
    I glanced at Wade, nervous.
    "Are you sure this is the right place? I'm not hearing anything coming from inside."
    "It has to be. If any place is safe, it's this one."
    As he leaned up against the gate, it creaked open.
    "What the hell.." Wade muttered.
    Nobody at all.

I'm running out of characters to put in, so I'm accepting applications. Use this template if interested. Nothing overpowered.

Name:
    Backstory:
    Friendly/Enemy:
    Anything Else I should know:

2. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    More when I get home.
  3. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Okay, the entire story is up, but I wish there were spoilers..
  4. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    I wish the character limit was unlimited, then I wouldn't have to make over 9 thousand post for my story
  5. Squirr3ly Regular Member

XP:
    13,567xp
    I wish they still had spoilers! Still like it though!
  6. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Again, if you can keep it in one thread. Thanks :)
  7. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    I wish I could keep mine in one thread. Already had to make three for mine.
  8. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    I only put in as part one due to the fact I will very soon pass the limit.
  9. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Yeah of course, it's awesome and long :D Just if you can :stuck_out_tongue:
  10. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Chapter Twelve is out. Don't worry, the next will be much longer.
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  11. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    That was a long read. Anyways, I like your title :stuck_out_tongue:
    The Hobbit FTW!
    NeontheSniper and Squirr3ly like this.
  12. Squirr3ly Regular Member

XP:
    13,567xp
    Heh,I like being the badass with grenades. If I die(which I hope I don't soon) at least give me an honorable death? :)
  13. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    *When. :D
  14. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Also, new chapter.
  15. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    *Buried in a grave with zombies ready to infect him*
  16. Squirr3ly Regular Member

XP:
    13,567xp
    Ah shit,I die? That blows. Well,however it ends,I'm certain it'll be epic!
    NeontheSniper likes this.
  17. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
  18. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    The new chapter is up a day early, because I'll be too busy tomorrow. Enjoy!
  19. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    Nice chapter Legionnaire!

Name: Danny Duggart
    Backstory: Before the zombie apocalypse he always wanted to become a sheriff of a town, any town for him would've done, during the outbreak he goes along acting has a vigilante. Though being isolated for decent amount of time gets lonely, so he'll be glad to join a group, if he trust them. He's one hell of a fighter with tomahawks (Usually not thrown unless enemy is fleeing)
    Bandit, Healer, ect.: Vigilante
  20. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    Name: matjellison/Master Jelly (Ghostcraft knows it)

Backstory:
    Was killed in battle with 4 Giants (Revenge).
    I was thrown into a pit for years but rose from the dead only to continue slaying the Giant. Still travelling around to help others but more and more Zombies lurk to kill all of my kind (That is the people who play MineZ). Now I reign on that pit that I fell in and it is now the Jelly Kingdom (We all love Jelly right?).
    It is totally covered and only the Zombies and me and my minions know where it is. Since then, we have prevailed and helped stopping the Zombies but the chances of finding the Master Jelly is rare as I lurk UNDERNEATH the world. If found, I aid with nearly everything and my army can take on anything.

What I prefer to be in the story:
    The Healer but also the Assassin of traitors.