1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video OTB vs The World

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Unhinge, Mar 20, 2019.

Video - OTB vs The World
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp

2. Snurkle Platinum

XP:
    105,131xp
    Nice edit. Its also worth mentioning that these sort of videos can be a bit deceiving in nature. It is easy for some one watching the video to think they do this well in every game, but a video highlight shows the best moments of a game/games. It doesn't tend to show them losing a game. :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp
    Do not worry we don’t lose, when I feel like editing again I’ll upload OTB vs The Universe.
  4. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    you do
  5. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Its the same with all your lovely highlights ♡
    You always cut your deaths, or situations someone outplays you but thats normal.
    You basicially loose like all the other players, its not a one man show.
    Even you the master-mind unhinge has to exept this.
    Most stats of all players are manipulated in terms of loose counts using a bug causing them to not count.
    DanDanKikoeru and FenerHooligans like this.
  6. Fanaticss Regular Member

XP:
    19,650xp
    2015 / 2016: TeamTurkish, TvT, TBC, Oblivion, GS, UDG, Atlas, Phoenix and many legend clans.

2019: Some weak clans who always does Phase 2 rush and thinks they are best when they win a game against other weak players.

Rip.
  7. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    lol the diamond miner was not transporter rip.
    SO the throw was intended
  8. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp
    Post proof of OTB losing a fair game where we committed. No one has. I am not a solo player, I almost never play alone it’s too boring, yes I die because I do cocky stuff way too much but ultimately we win the game and that is the point of the game? You bring up my stats out of no where possibly because you want to use anything you can to undermine my reputation but ironically you play with certain people who really do manipulate their stats but no one cares about them nowadays lol
    I may have carried this particular game as only there was only me and one other clan member on (Huba) but most of my team is equal and we don’t just rely on a “master mind” xd

no idea wtf ur on about lol

But i appreciate your viewership and unprovoked aggressive commentary. is otb
  9. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    So many haters on the boys I wonder why.....
    Unhinge likes this.
  10. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    17,840xp
    this is for the boys only #otb
  11. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Just to make it clear. I dont have anything personal against you. Also I gave you full diamond in a game just because I know you are a good player so our chances of winning are higher. Sadly I cant use this game as proof, usually dont record, because we ended up loosing but I guess you were not commited.

I didnt bring up your stats but funny enough that you will offended by that. I wanted to show that many players do this and this could explain why you only show your best plays.

Im not sure what you wanna relate to. Yes I am playing with people who do this but even players of love to this. And yes some also did xp farms back on eu days but this isnt shown in the us stats so I dont get your point.

Most clans have one mvp is it the strong pvper who kills everyone or the guy who comes up with all kinds of tactics.
    For example #TBC in the qualis. I ve heard that most ideas were invented by JT and he is likely one or the best palyer I know from the old days

Your title says tryhard clans. How tryhard can someone be with more than a stack of diamonds on his bag and no escape strategy.

My commentary is in most situations like this even with friends and teachers.

At the end of the day I still dont know which point your are trying to make. Maybe that you are the best but thats simply wrong.
  12. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp
    I recommend reviewing their comments on my video and you may note their frustration, they all had prot16 and got 0 nexus hits so yes I feel they are try hard. I still appreciate they try though, people simply don't do that anymore so the game isn't as fun recently for me. I create beef by winning and semi provoking them and it keeps the game entertaining, people try against us because they are annoyed with us but some do leave too which sucks I guess.

Your right, clans usually have an MVP (leader usually) which is why we are different. We have three ^^

Your concern is appreciated though.
    Tobi472 likes this.
  13. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    I am a bit confused rn. I can swear that I have checked your comments yesterday night but now I feel like 2 very good ones are missing? I liked 3 comments and only 1 I liked is still there. That were the salty ones you were talking about and one argued quite well against you. I may have fallen asleep and I make that up but that shouldnt be the case.

But you didnt fight them in prot 16 right?
    Prot 16 is nearly 93% damage reduction with resistance on top u receive a bit less than 6% of the damage dealt! Thor ability is half a heart and so on...
    If you make regen 2 for someone like that you need 70 hits with diamond sword sharp 3 and strenght 1.
    Its hardly impossible to not be killing a nexus ore atleast damaging it. For a berserker we would have 119 hits there.

I always try my best in the game and on the maps I play which are only coastal canyon cherokee and villages I get to at least prot 12 in 50% of my games.

Yes youre right the players are shrinking to serval factors but fot me the game is in a good spot I mean I play this over overwatch and leauge and it still catches me most of the time and anni is the only game which can make me so damn angry when u get void hooked.

Having 3 or more people who understand quite much about the game is important for winning and so on.

I think I am a bit less concerned now
  14. Monster_Bug Platinum

XP:
    17,840xp
    deadass the best strat #otb
  15. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp
    No comments have been changed, you can check email notifications to verify. They were all at our base when we rushed so we never fought and they never got to use to their gear but that's how most games go for them against us.
    I like the game too right now
  16. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp
    embarrass urself more
  17. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp

Hey! We still here </3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn't aware of you playing Anni, going good so far?

Much luv, aye?

You sure? We'll throw some Oblivion in :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: On a more serious note, let's do a clan match?
    FenerHooligans likes this.
  18. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    I've always played a little casually but its weird playing with people who actually are good lol
    Fluffoon likes this.
  19. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp

With who're you playing then? ;P
    Unhinge likes this.
  20. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    the boys
    Dahian likes this.
Thread Status: