1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Old Worthington?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by elpablodude7747, Jun 21, 2020.

Question - Old Worthington?
  1. elpablodude7747 Regular Member

XP:
    10,048xp
    Hey all.

I've been playing MineZ on and off since around when it came out (I think I joined just after it went public, not sure though). One of my favorite towns was always Worthington, probably because it seemed so out of the way and hidden when my friends and I first stumbled across it ages ago.

I haven't played MineZ since December, and decided that I'd try and recreate the parkour tower in a realm with my friends. So I logged on yesterday and found out (the hard way) about the update back in May that overhauled some of the towns (Worthington obviously included). I was wondering if any of you happened to have any screenshots of what it looked like pre-overhaul? Old youtube videos aren't much help considering it's hard to get a good, stable shot of some of the sides and interior of the tower.

Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I think if you dig around the 2014 to early 2015 era of the game you should find some worthington clips. I know a while ago people used to hop cole castle and if someone were to run it'd be to worthington or aeternalis.
  3. PhernKitten Platinum

XP:
    80,918xp
    i rebuilt worthington in every single solo world i made :lmao: i def still have it
  4. PhernKitten Platinum

XP:
    80,918xp
    #BringBackWorthington !!! rebuild BAD!!