1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Old Slaughter vs New Slaughter

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by Fizzyy240, Jan 2, 2022.

Old Slaughter vs New Slaughter
?

old slaughter, or new slaughter?

Pre-update 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Post-update 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Fizzyy240 Regular Member

XP:
    130,178xp
    Okay, this is probably a very unpopular opinion but... I miss the old slaughter. I enjoyed playing the game so much more when there weren't all the fancy bells and whistles added. It seems to be much more difficult and complicated now, whereas before all the updates it was just a simple, straight-forward, and satisfying game. If I wanted 100+ waves, a crazy surplus of weapon choices, and faster-paced, highly-concentrated action, I'd just play the real cod zombies. It was just so much more satisfying and enjoyable, in my opinion, when you could beat a map. Or find a safe-room where things didn't spawn, just taking the mobs out in huge groups. It's not like it was WAY too easy, I was pretty good at it and some of the maps were still challenging. And I saw some really strong players there, in large groups, just playing to have fun. I understand the need for challenge, but slaughter was a good way to just pass the time, and it was fun. The servers used to be filled with so many people, and I'm just not seeing that anymore... I know it needed an update, I just find it disappointing now to the point where I don't play it at all. Idk if anyone else feels this way.
    GrinchBaby likes this.