1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Old Player Coming back for map 13, looking for a faction.

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by Damieok, Aug 30, 2013.

Old Player Coming back for map 13, looking for a faction.
  1. Damieok Regular Member

XP:
    6,365xp
    I posted on the subreddit, but I've been a bit hesitant to post here, because as far as I can tell no one has gotten any replies, I'm hoping that the replies were PM's and I'm not posting this for nothing.

I played back in maps 5 and 6, I doubt many remember me, I can't even say I remember much myself.
    Because of this there is obviously not a lot for me to show off, I can tell you that I am decent at building/pvp but all you really have is my word.

What I can offer is hopefully trust and usefulness through communication, I will take the faction and its needs seriously and am willing to communicate as much as I can.

Anyway, to put it simply I want to be part of a well structured faction, it doesn't need to be huge, I actually like smaller factions as they are easier communicate with. Preferably I want to join one with some sort of goal, good communication (voice chat if at all possible), and teamwork. Having mature faction members (not necessarily 18+, but mature enough to be helpful) is also a big plus.

If anyone is willing to give me a chance on my return to HCfactions I would be very grateful, I hope I could be a useful asset to your faction.

(Feel free to reply in the thread or PM me)