1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Offer for the Administration MineZ

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by johnty1z, Nov 20, 2020.

No Prefix - Offer for the Administration MineZ
  1. 2ohnty Platinum

XP:
    57,825xp
    Hello, my name is Gleb. I represent a community of Russian-speaking players on your server. I have a suggestion for you. My friends, like me, find it very difficult to play with a delay of 200ms. Maybe you can make at least 1 server with a host in Europe? We are about 20 people and we are all donaters. If possible, please let us know your solution or possible compromise. Waiting for your response, thank you for your attention!
    Jinnochi likes this.

2. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    18,535xp
    Considering the fact that they are just barely able to financially support the current US servers, I can tell you for a fact that the staff are currently not considering any EU-based servers at this time. The reason the EU servers were shut down in the first place was because there were very few people on them, especially compared to US servers. Shotbow cannot afford to allocate money towards a server, even if its just one, which by the way, isn't possible to host a single server and still support all Shotbow games as each individual game lobby in Shotbow is, itself, its own servers, including the Shotbow lobby, linked via Hub. So, for example, if you wanted to play MineZ, you would need to pay for one EU hub server, One MineZ hub server, and then one MineZ event server, at minimum by the way, for everything to work properly.

This would be a significant financial loss for Shotbow as they cannot expect to make up the money via donations for the small number of people who will play on EU servers. Sorry for the inconvenience regarding your 200ms, but I know people who play just fine everyday with 200ms and even higher.
    Jinnochi, wincing and ShayminPlays like this.