1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Obsidian Rank

Discussion in 'The Network' started by jettstar1235, Apr 19, 2017.

Question - Obsidian Rank
  1. jettstar1235 Emerald

XP:
    33,850xp
    Hey i need help finding out how much I've donated to the shotbow community I'm struggling to track my purchases and would like help with them

Does anyone know who i contact about it? because I've contacted endless admins asking for help with no replies

Im quite keen to go to obsidian soon, so the help would be much appreciated

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    Hello Nickskibike_, there is a "Contact Us" button in the bottom left corner of every page. You can send Highlife an e-mail regarding your payments to see how much you've paid. Highlife is usually very busy, so please be patient.

Please make sure to tell Highlife that you are unaware of how much you donated to Shotbow. If you haven't already spent enough for Obsidian.
  3. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Contact Us doesn't work now because Highlife is disappearance.
    okometabetoku likes this.
  4. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

Simply untrue.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  5. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Then why my friend sent for being Emerald email 5 times but there was no reply? because he is business man?
  6. jettstar1235 Emerald

XP:
    33,850xp

I have to agree with Creeperker, i have sent many emails over the last few months... and no reply
  7. iiWonderz Platinum

XP:
    82,933xp
    Honestly, the quickest way I could think of, (for future refrences) is to go into TeamSpeak and directly message an admin about the situatuion regarding this topic, and they do have a chat on discord for a reason... for next time though, because im sure its resolved by now. :D
  8. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    Pretty sure you mean to help, but as a former staff, I can assure you that messaging the admins, no matter of their rank, won't help. The one and only person who deals with rank upgrades is Highlife.
    I have no clue why it takes so long, if it really does, but probably there is a good explanation, don't forget he is a busy man and got a full-time job along with being owner of SB.
  9. iiWonderz Platinum

XP:
    82,933xp
    Well usually, and this is coming from personal exprience, an admins word gets around a bit faster than some players... I know you probably wont agree because you're a staff... plus how often do you see Highlife on TeamSpeak playing either League or some other game. Thats how I got my Plat after buying 4 silvers, it took about 20 mins for me... not to be rude, but I think I would disagree with that statement.
  10. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  11. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    I have a suggestion and don't want to take up an entire new thread for this, and since it's relevant to this thread I might as well post it here. Regarding this message:

We know Highlife isn't dead, and we know he hasn't stopped caring -- we know he is busy and that's perfectly fine -- but there should definitely be a system for Emeralds and Obsidians to automatically receive their ranks once they have paid their respective amounts... buycraft almost certainly has a feature for this, and if it doesn't, I'm sure it is easily integratabtle with Shotbow's backend system.

In my opinion, it is simply ridiculous to purchase something for over $500 and not receive the purchase until days or weeks later waiting for one person.
  12. Techbae Regular Member

XP:
    2,081xp
    This is a quote from a document leaked to me by a few staff members (who shall remain nameless). If you were in this meeting, you read it, too and know it is true:

"Highlife is MIA, and he hasn’t touched the Network for quite some time"

He may make a public post from time to time, but until regular activity resumes, I and many of the fellow community members refuse to believe your statement.
  13. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    Definitely incorrect. Highlife is not MIA, I even spoke to him yesterday
    McJeffr, Mistri, Murgatron and 4 others like this.
  14. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    We don't sell Emerald and Obsidian. We typically award it by hand to people who have done over 250 and 500 in purchases, respectively.

This makes it a tedious process, and something I'd like to change in the future. But for now it's the waiting game.

Use the contact us form or [email protected]

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    support email works

just takes forever