1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Null

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by zoomninja3000, Jun 21, 2019.

Suggestion - Null
?

Class, potion, or neither?

class 3 vote(s) 33.3%
potion 2 vote(s) 22.2%
both 1 vote(s) 11.1%
neither 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    People have been complaining about regen 3 for a while now in addition to all the other complaints about other potion effects and that gave me these two ideas.

Potion: splash potion of null 15 gold inflicts null for 30 seconds removing all potion effects including negative and permanent effects like thor's resistance and robin hood's weakness. Null prevents application of potion effects.

Class: Null unlocked at novice 3 or for 20000 xp.

You are the void
    Your hatred of potions comes from an incident long ago
    You understand their power... and seek to destroy it.

You start with the basic equipment and a glass bottle entitled null in addition to having permanent null. Null can be left clicked to remove all poftion effects on one player and give them null for 30 seconds or right clicked to decrease all enemy potion effects within a six block radius sphere to 7 seconds. Both uses have a cooldown of 61 seconds.

Input for changes is greatly appreciated
    A prime number for once!

2. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    interesting proposition, i'd like a more detailed and polished class description. This isn't that bad of an idea for a defensive class.
  3. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    It's a very rough idea so feedback is appreciated.
  4. IncognitoSausage Platinum

XP:
    197,661xp
    I really like this idea, gives a nice balance to teams who out numbered when getting rush.

Issa yes from me, congrats on the the nice class idea.

:heart:

-Uranium.
    zoomninja3000 likes this.
  5. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Lets make gapples 100% useless :lmao:
  6. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Think it would be more balanced if it lowered it by 1 stage for the single target. So if you had regen three it would go down to two. But if you had one it would be removed like you suggested.
  7. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Than it would be still smarter to just remove regen 3. While regen 3 rushers have basicially infinite regen 2. My most concern is the not applying effects to the player. No tinker pads no bard box no effects from boss buff armor no heals from healer no weakness 1 for healer no gappling no refreshing regen no fires res for pyro nor res for thor and immunity to enemy poisom pots or maybe splashback from instant damage no instant health 2.
    You see my point right?
  8. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    The permanent null is a blessing and a curse. Using the single target thing can harm you by making robin hood or healer relevant in melee combat. As for the lowering by a level, how about it also reduces time and if no potion affects are left add null?
  9. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    You know that weakness 1 is -0.5 damage right?
  10. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp