1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Not really an idea for gamemode so I put it here...

Discussion in 'The Network' started by LukeD1994, Apr 6, 2013.

Not really an idea for gamemode so I put it here...
  1. LukeD1994 Platinum

XP:
    11,777xp
    Dodgy title I know sorry. Its an idea, but not for gamemodes or servers so I threw it here as discussion :)

I think we should have a sticky thread here somewhere, showing all of the shotbow network staff's names and levels in order.

Why?

Because firstly, I think it would be important for everyone to know who our staff are, especially now all the gamemodes/forums have merged to one, in the old enjing site for ghostcraft there were a few but you had to spend 20 minutes going through people's friends to find who they were. (Kitty being an exception because everyone knows Kitty)

Secondly, it would also be a huge sort of, thank you/show your respect thread, as it would show us who is our hero's of bug fixes, ban appeals, reports etc.

I think it would be good to have this. What do you guys think?
    Prophettt likes this.

2. Pesadillan Regular Member

XP:
    17,275xp
    Te old forum had a thread called "Pretty Little Faces" and they got like 35 people and almost all te admins to post a picture of themselves, so we could get an idea of who was on the other side of the computer screen.
  3. AlecJ Retired Staff

XP:
    383,705xp
    After pondering this for a little bit, I definitely think that this would be great! It would be nice to see and show appreciation to everyone especially those that work behind the scenes a lot. My only objection would be that maybe some staff members would like to stay more anonymous for one reason or the other. I'd love to see what others, staff included, think about this
  4. KMartGuy Guest

XP:
    xp
    Great idea, and I don't know who kitty is :/
  5. AlecJ Retired Staff

XP:
    383,705xp
    Don't worry about it, KMart. TheKitty is an Admin that is extremely active on Ghostcraft. If you haven't played GC much or been involved in that community, I wouldn't expect you to know her haha. You'll see her around the website now too.
  6. minehappy01 Silver

XP:
    9,521xp
    Seems good, only way I could really figure out who the staff were was reporting posts then seeing who they were sent too.
  7. Pesadillan Regular Member

XP:
    17,275xp
    That's true
  8. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    I play ghostcraft a lot and I've never seen kitty..
    Maybe she doesn't play on au servers?
  9. AlecJ Retired Staff

XP:
    383,705xp
    If she plays, you'll generally find her on US 1. Were you a part of the GC community on Enjin? She was on there a lot especially in the Ban Appeals and Reports section considering she is the only Administrator that we have
  10. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Wait, AU servers? Whats the IP's? I had them, but they didnt work anymore, so I deleted them thinking they were shut down.
  11. KMartGuy Guest

XP:
    xp
    I don't always play GhostCraft
    But when I do, I always play on US1

(Someone please reply if they get this)
  12. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp