1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Noobs false reporting me.

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by hazelfreek, Jul 4, 2017.

Discussion - Noobs false reporting me.
  1. Hazel_VB Regular Member

XP:
    20,261xp
    So there's this guy I'm in with in a game (shall not say his name) and he reported me because I killed him while he was using an invis potion. He thought that I was hacking (stupid right?) And now he false reported me.

For the new players out there.

When you use invis potions. You can see bubbles from the potion. And you can see running particles.

When you know what you're looking for it's pretty easy to spot invis players from even a distance.

So now you new kids that start playing Anni know that not everyone hacks when they hit you while being invis.

:)

2. DrChemo Regular Member

XP:
    91,406xp
    Think I was in that game... Which team?
  3. DrChemo Regular Member

XP:
    91,406xp
    Also, to prevent noobs hackusating like that, use an Anti-Invis door so you can explain yourself.
  4. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Just as a note, false reporting won't harm you in any way. Reporting is used to indicate that you think someone is cheating, and we do understand that not everyone is right all the time. Just being reported won't get you banned or have any consequences unless you are actually cheating or doing something wrong.
    _RunningKing_ likes this.
  5. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    isnt hackusating potentially bannable(temporary)?
  6. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp

Hackusating is heavily discouraged and will likely result in a warning if someone continues to do it, it then falls under the no spamming rule from there. We advocate just report them and move on, it makes life so much easier :wink:
    DrChemo and This_is_Hugo like this.
  7. Hazel_VB Regular Member

XP:
    20,261xp
    Thanks guys for all the answers