1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Non-Minecraft Servers

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Glitchyy, Jun 23, 2013.

Non-Minecraft Servers
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Recently, Lazer has set up a Trackmania2 Canyon Server. And with that in mind, more will come out for different games, Trackmania2 Stadium is coming, Lazer has stated so here.

Highlife recently streamed Stadium, he mentioned a lot of different games. Such as Valve Source games like CS:GO, Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2; Any others. With other games like Terria, DayZ, and more.

Im just putting this out so that others will know.

I am extremely excited for whats to come. As most of the mentioned games I play & love so much, others might agree with me.

2. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    18,163xp
    Terraria would be awesome.
  3. TheAether97 Gold

XP:
    27,966xp
    Especially if there's a PS3 one :3
  4. AlecJ Retired Staff

XP:
    381,204xp
    I'm pumped for the (hopefully) CS:GO implementation! I haven't done PC gaming for anything other than Minecraft. I would love to get into a shooter.
  5. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    19,533xp

hmm... tf2 with shotbow people o_O this could get interesting
  6. shebbear2 Gold

XP:
    119,129xp
    Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2? Yes please.
    Glitchyy likes this.
  7. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    2,885xp
    +1 Shotbow Terraria server. gimme gimme
    Glitchyy likes this.
  8. wetaker Emerald

XP:
    35,054xp
    On the reddit Tf2 is coming soon :) Woo
  9. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    orly? yeah we all are pretty much pumped for GO.
    I know :3 Im extremely excited for TF2 as it is obvious that I love it from my profile picture.

To everyone, I think terria is a bit stupid. Imagine 100 or so people on one terria server. Hardly knowing each other. Chaos.
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  10. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    19,533xp
    *in sarcastic voice* well no,
    I'd have never thought YOU liked tf2...well maybe a little
    Glitchyy likes this.
  11. InfyExample Regular Member

XP:
    32,862xp
    DayZ,CS 1.6 (old but gold),TF2,

Minecraft Server plz (hihihihi)

but i think he cant open dayZ or any CS servers.. (here are mostly kids..but would be fun fighting zombies and survival with highlife :stuck_out_tongue:)
  12. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    106,288xp
    • I honestly don't like this idea. I think that the dev and admin team should focus more on the gamemode already out there and also focus on MC. I am prepared for the hate I'll get for this.
  13. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Its like expanding the network out more, breaching out. I think its working.
  14. InfyExample Regular Member

XP:
    32,862xp
    Ye,would be cool.
    btw. why the team can't take a break ? chilling in CS 1.6 with the players
    they are just humans,too,not robots,which can focus all the time.