1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Non-Legendary Maps

Discussion in 'GG' started by ohxd, Sep 3, 2017.

Suggestion - Non-Legendary Maps
?

Make a map just for legendary testing?

Yes 13 vote(s) 76.5%
No 4 vote(s) 23.5%
  1. ohxd Silver

XP:
    38,566xp
    Can there be minez maps where people cant use legendaries? It's really annoying when im trying to warm up or practice and kids just come up and hit me once with a hurter or void bow and run away. For the few people that are actualy testing or doing things productive with them, there could be a map specifically for that.
    Hingey likes this.

2. zackcolejost Silver

XP:
    6,202xp
    Yeah.... it's so annoying when people come on GG and just hit you with hurter or other stupid legendaries when you're trying to practice your peeveepee
  3. Talef Gold

XP:
    294,983xp
    Yes but the other way around, make a map without minez inventory capability.
  4. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,296xp
    I like the idea. I can see where legendaries can be annoying when trying to practice PvP. I'll let Jesse know about this and see what he thinks aswell.
    MTrout, LegendaryAlex and Foxbuscus like this.
  5. JesseTheSkrub Regular Member

XP:
    1,154,524xp
    I can definitely look at this and see about potential implementation. That's if things work out nicely though, so there's no guarantee.
  6. ACringyWeeb Platinum

XP:
    36,618xp
    I can see how it's annoying, but it's really fun to use them! The minez maps right now should remove legendarys, but there could be a map where you can choose what legendary you want : D