1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Crafty Bomber NO XP NO GAME

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by Gunapcolyte, Oct 5, 2013.

Crafty Bomber - NO XP NO GAME
  1. MelioEttaZyguard Regular Member

XP:
    13,270xp
    I like craftybomber but i feel that if it doesn't give xp theres no point in playing it.... soooo yup

2. nray93 Silver

XP:
    19,291xp
    Yeah, right its not as if you could play a gamemode "just for fun" like EVERYONE did pre-xp.
    XP gain is a BONUS to having fun on the shotbow network games.
  3. Hughzaz Retired Staff

XP:
    467,945xp
    XP's a nice perk, but it doesn't stop me from playing the games. I play for the fun, not the fund.
  4. 1xr Regular Member

XP:
    5,990xp
    I can agree, but it feels almost pointless, even though its really fun, to play Crafty Bomber without getting XP, it makes people want to go play MineZ or Smash because Crafty Bomber doesn't reward you for winning. It's somewhat psychological, but the more you get out of playing, the more you'll like the game.

Crafty Bomber should give players Shotbow XP for winning. Even just a single kill, you should be rewarded 3 XP just like in Smash for getting someone.
  5. HungrySunflower Platinum

XP:
    287,932xp
    I never thought of getting xp in ghost craft lol I only play for fun
  6. Asutoro Emerald

XP:
    48,654xp
    I agree that XP needs to be added, but I think it has not been added yet since the game mode is fairly new.
  7. SimpleMinder Platinum

XP:
    40,474xp
    Someone better give this person a medal!
    You need a medal for a quote
  8. NotMike15 Emerald

XP:
    22,923xp
    Let me start by saying "Look around before you post". Do you know how many other "GIVE ME DA XP" posts for CraftyBomber have been made? Let me give you some links. Here Here Here Here Here Here Here Here
    If they have already been made, don't make another. It doesn't help the situation.

Second, your title... heh. Yea. You came off as a royal PITA to me. "NO XP NO GAME"? You're playing ONLY for xp? That makes me think you have that thought for all games, so what happens when you get it? Gonna get something to get xp faster? Play for the game - xp will come later.
  9. MelioEttaZyguard Regular Member

XP:
    13,270xp
    xp makes the game better.... plus i dont give a shlt bout this now, im banned by some bug or something, trying to get unban
  10. FixGoldNameTag Obsidian

XP:
    3,750xp
    I am the only person that notices that bans are supposed to private?

No more talking about bans please.
  11. MelioEttaZyguard Regular Member

XP:
    13,270xp
    im angry.... i dont even hack but i got banned for hacking, makes no sense, and i didn't even play the server for the past few days,when i try to join, they said im banned already.... screw this
  12. NotMike15 Emerald

XP:
    22,923xp
    This forum thread is not where you talk about bans. I have already told you to post in the "Ban Appeals" section and have already linked you there. Could you please talk about it there, not here. It's none of our business and never will be.
  13. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
    no you do get xp guys just that you need to win it... ik it sucks but the more you play the better you get
  14. Flowerem Regular Member

XP:
    10,853xp
    I agree, but many people have made some important points on this thread that I agree with. Mainly, I think that it is important you play Shotbow for FUN and not because you're winning some ingame money that doesn't actually amount to anything other than to make you feel like you're earning something.
    What he said, too :lmao:
  15. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    904xp
    You play for the fun and not XP. The XP System was only introduced as a gift to every ShotBow player for having fun on the network and was a rewarding thing. XP doesn't change a game. It only adds to the game.
  16. MarioMan556 Regular Member

XP:
    5,251xp
    I agree completely that this must confronted with XP rewards that are fair. Something like a kill is +2 and a win is +10
  17. MarioMan556 Regular Member

XP:
    5,251xp
    Something to add is that all Shotbow Games are fun. And really that's what its about. XP or not I'll still have continuous fun playing this game. Whether I win or lose it'll always make me smile it gleeful joy.
  18. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    So what?They may be adding Xp soon.

I wish i had a premium who could play with me everytime so we can have fun with lots of custom maps.
  19. Frodo_Turtlez Regular Member

XP:
    3,385xp
    You get 9xp per kill in smash.
  20. MarioMan556 Regular Member

XP:
    5,251xp
    That is not true in some cases. You get +9 XP only in ranked matches. You get +3 XP for a kill in normal matches. Which makes me think... what if Crafty Bomber had ranked matches that held XP rewards.