1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Reward for Gold Medal?

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by Lumsterling, Aug 3, 2017.

No Reward for Gold Medal?
  1. Lumsterling Regular Member

XP:
    15,306xp
    I got a gold medal in yesterday's course by placing in the top 10%, and the frequent notifications said that you would get bonus xp for doing so. Fast forward to today--even with a supposed 2x multiplier, I got no exp at all or any tangible reward that I can understand. Screenshot below for proof.

http://imgur.com/a/W4F4Z

I haven't played on Shotbow for years and just came back in the past few days, so I don't know if they changed policy. That being said, the occasional notifications promised xp for placing gold, and I didn't get anything. I looked around and didn't find anything on this; someone able to help me understand what's going on? Or is this a bug that I should report?

2. FadingGeneral Platinum

XP:
    184,990xp
    Unfortunately the xp you are supposed to get in DBV has been broken for months now. You can report the bug to try and get it more visability, but other than that there is nothing we can do but wait for a fix.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  3. Lumsterling Regular Member

XP:
    15,306xp
    Well, I was trying to inch my way towards getting spawn kit items in MineZ with XP since achievements are broken as well, but I guess not.

Dunno which would be faster: getting pitiful amoutns of XP each day until I hit 100k, or waiting on them to finally fix their games. I certainly don't see myself playing again until the latter happens.
  4. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    539,286xp
    Playing Slaughter gives you a lot of XP
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    121,301xp
    Or stop counting and it'll go much faster.