1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion No More WASTED Friendly Fire

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by RememberNovember, Aug 21, 2013.

Suggestion - No More WASTED Friendly Fire
?

Do you think this feature should be removed?

Yes 11 vote(s) 50.0%
No 10 vote(s) 45.5%
I don't care 1 vote(s) 4.5%
  1. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    In wasted Gun Game you lose health points when you hit a player that is on your team. This is especially annoying when a team member gets in front of you, or you're shooting in a crowd. I suggest removing this feature and instead leaving out penalties for friendly fire.

2. Epicsts Regular Member

XP:
    13,488xp
    Although I would like to not kill myself because of a noob walking in front of my gun(happens all the time), I voted no. I feel that it adds to gameplay, I mean, if you are going to shoot your teammate, their has to be some penalty, right? It makes it so you cant blindfire, so you dont just blow clips nonstop. and a dmg penalty is a lot better than losding xp :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, again: It prevents noobs from blindfiring, which I like...
  3. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp

I agree, people blindfiring would be pretty annoying, but with the wide spray of some of the guns and the small crowded areas, it's rather difficult not to accidentally hit one of your teammates. I just wish there was another way to penalize friendly fire.
  4. Epicsts Regular Member

XP:
    13,488xp
    yeah, i know what you mean. But im sure if there was another more fair way that Shotbow knew about, they would probably do it. So all we can do is put up with it.
  5. alpine308 Platinum

XP:
    48,132xp
    i say no along with everyone else. and exactly what CJDleego said.

gungame is about skill.
  6. diamond1 Silver

XP:
    36,053xp
    the friendly fire feature should stay becaue it adds skill and stops you from spraying and praying.

if you keep getting hit then just move to a different place.
  7. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    I vote no because friendly fire is part of the game and you should be aware of nearby team mates, instead of spraying bullets like a crazy retard.

All i want for GunGame is that teams get removed.If theres only 1 winner, why we need TEAMS?
  8. HavocHybrid Silver

XP:
    17,587xp
    It's like real life bro (but instead that teammate die) but its you taking the penalty because do you no how fast the game will end without that mechanic?
  9. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    I a
    I definately agree with you. There's no need for teams when only one person wins. I think the only reason they have teams is so that you can spawn safely without having to worry about spawnkillers camping nearby.
  10. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    As long you get a 100% random chance of spawning in any point of the map this problem can be fixed and teams will be unecessary.
  11. RememberNovember Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    im pretty sure the maps are run mainly by command blocks, so it would be very difficult to make completely random spawns. But if the Shotbow staff were willing to do the work, I'm sure many people would be grateful for the removal of teams, including me.
  12. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    I'd love this to be removed. I played back when Shotbow was first opening Wasted and I MUCH preferred the "Kill an ally with no penalty for 30s if he shoots you." system. It meant that if someone in a team was being a douche there was an easy way to resolve the issue. Now, the friendly fire system means that you end up with no way to deal with people if they are trolling.
  13. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    It was very cool to punish pricks, way better to use verbal language at chat or just dealing with it.
    Lord_Haakon likes this.
  14. Qweynt Regular Member

XP:
    4,389xp
    I voted yes. I think it's fine to have it in regular Wasted, as you can become an Independent and not have that issue, but in Wasted: Control, where you're FORCED to be on a team, I think it's a bit ridiculous considering that I can:
  15. BonusDucks_ Regular Member

XP:
    8,515xp
    I say, nope Chuck Tesla. It adds a compleatly different skill to the game aside from any FPS game out there.