1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Ninja

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by zyong, May 21, 2015.

Class Suggestion - Ninja
?

Do you like this idea? Which Ninja type do you prefer?

Yes, Ninja 1 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Yes, Ninja 2 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Yes, Ninja 3 1 vote(s) 16.7%
No, this class is too op. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    Hi. I've been thinking about this for quite sometime but I don't know which is best so im gonna suggest 3 different types.

Ninja 1: Spawns with full leather armour, wooden tools and wooden sword, and a wither skull renamed 'Cutthroat'. Right clicking the wither skull at an enemy teleports the Ninja behind the enemy (facing the enemy) and marks the enemy for 5 seconds. Ninja's first attack with a sword on the target deals +2 damage, applies Blindness I for 1 second, applies Slowness I for 3 seconds and Weakness I for 3 seconds. If the target is killed before the mark expires, the cooldown is reduced by 30 seconds and Ninja receives Speed II for 3 seconds. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Range: 5 blocks

Ninja 2: Spawns with full leather armour, wooden tools and wooden sword, and a wither skull renamed 'Cutthroat'. Right clicking the wither skull at an enemy teleports the Ninja behind the enemy (facing the enemy) and marks the enemy for 5 seconds. Additionally, Ninja leaves his shadow behind for 5 seconds. Ninja's first attack with a sword on the target deals +2 damage, applies Blindness I for 1 second, applies Slowness I for 3 seconds and Weakness I for 3 seconds. If the target is killed before the mark expires, the cooldown is reduced by 30 seconds and Ninja instantly teleports back to his shadow. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Range: 5 blocks.

Ninja 3: Spawns with full leather armour, wooden tools and wooden sword, and a wither skull renamed 'Cutthroat'. Right clicking the wither skull at an enemy teleports the Ninja behind the enemy (facing the enemy) and marks the enemy for 5 seconds. Additionally, Ninja leaves his shadow behind for 7 seconds. Ninja's first attack with a sword on the target deals +2 damage, applies Blindness I for 1 second, applies Slowness I for 3 seconds and Weakness I for 3 seconds. If the target is killed before the mark expires, the cooldown is reduced by 30 seconds and Ninja can right click the wither skull again to teleport back to his shadow. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Range: 5 blocks

Description
    You are the shadow. Nimble and deceptive, use your skill to jump into a fight and kill an enemy swiftly and escape unscathed.

Pros:
    Great at killing single targets
    Able to jump in and get the kill, while escaping with barely any damage
    Causes chaos in a team fight
    Your target won't even know what hit them.

Cons:
    Skill dependent - Limited by cooldown
    You only have the advantage against the enemy you've marked
    Wrong timing of skill can be disastrous

Alright that's all i have to say, thanks for your time and attention. Oh and please leave a comment below and also vote for your preferred Ninja type.
    boxic101, ShadowlessDino and LURIDEN like this.

2. piotrekwow Regular Member

XP:
    3,515xp
    Good idea, but seems a little OP...
  3. Mr_Cente Platinum

XP:
    79,473xp
    Ninja 1 is a bit iffy, with Dasher you can somewhat replicate that by dashing through a person and attacking them from behind.

For the 2nd ninja I think it would be easy to make a shadow somewhat by using the footstep trail particles.

The 3rd one shouldn't give the option to teleport back to your shadow in my opinion.

All in all I think the 2nd one is the most balanced.
  4. Arkenssine Regular Member

XP:
    26,720xp
    Why
    why use ninja when you have swapper traps, op
  5. Not_Botifier Gold

XP:
    18,455xp
    zed much
    DaFunk likes this.
  6. Brahki Gold

XP:
    8,699xp
    I notice you have a habit of quoting an entire thread, to cut down on your post size you should just replace the text in the quote, like i did with yours :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. Celariel Gold

XP:
    245,470xp
    The 2nd and 3rd one sound like Zed. The 1st one sounds kinda like Talon. Pretty cool.