1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New use for Subscriber! (HCF)

Discussion in 'HardCore Factions' started by Jackdeath3, Aug 28, 2014.

Suggestion - New use for Subscriber! (HCF)
?

Max ban reduction?

25% 13 vote(s) 65.0%
50% 5 vote(s) 25.0%
75% 2 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Jackdeath3 Platinum

XP:
    555,218xp
    I bought subscriber nearly a year ago hoping to get my multiplier to 4.0 and to work towards Emerald gradually. Due to the recent EULA Sub has been significantly nerfed. While "fun" little things have been granted like lobby items, it fails to suit the more Hardcore player. By this I mean the HCF players. I played this map on kohi, and I thought it was really cool that by buying premium you could reduce your ban time. It would be cool if for each month you have sub a portion of you HCF bantime (varying on how long you've been playing) is reduced. I would nearly suggest a small reduction to start off, that can max out to maybe a 1/2 ban time. Lets face it, while lobby items might be nice for the more casual players, but the players that rack up to 20 days of playtime per map might not want to waste their money. Ive always liked supporting shotbow and receiving benefits for doing so, but to be honest theirs not much that you get with sub that your don't get with premium. While Im attached to my gradient armor sub isn't getting me much :/

I would heavily appreciate it if this would be put under consideration!

-Jackdeath3

2. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Then what's the point of lives?
  3. Techno141 Retired Staff

XP:
    100xp
    He meant by only some of the time on the ban too be removed not all of it.
    This would be useful for later on the map where you have a 3 day deathban.
    Jackdeath3 likes this.
  4. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    I think that each month 2.5% of the max deathban should be taken off, capping at 25%.
  5. Jackdeath3 Platinum

XP:
    555,218xp
    That would seem fair.
    Davidss10001 likes this.
  6. ETforever Gold

XP:
    20,503xp
    This is a Good Idea, don't plan on getting sub becuz cant afford, but this would be cool to see implemented
  7. Guru_Fraser Lead of HCFactions

XP:
    110,478xp
    I think all 3 of these values are way over par. Considering subscriber is a monthly transaction. I would look at 10% too be honest with you.
  8. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    I think 15% would be fair?

Also, I'm only getting 60 XP for daily login, and I got 120 at one point (w/ sub). Can you explain to me how the daily login is decided? It seems to change frequently.