1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

New Slaughter map ideas

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by Bitsandbolts, May 24, 2018.

New Slaughter map ideas
?

best idea

Helms deep 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Giant house 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Boss 0 vote(s) 0.0%
enchantments 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bitsandbolts Regular Member

XP:
    9,843xp
    Im a huge fan of slaughter (its the only shotbow game I really play) and I had a couple ideas for new slaughter maps.

I thought helms deep would be really cool. You have a giant wave of monster attacking you, it's practically the same as Lord of the rings.

Another Idea i had was if the slaughter map was one giant house. You start at the top and work your way down the house until you get outside the house, maybe have a bunch of potions and stuff on the outside with the last diamond gear. It would be really cool and tie into the idea of trying to escape a monster horde.

On a side note, adding enchants would be cool, and maybe a boss at the last level?

2. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    I was thinking about building those. I have a castle build in a ravine I could repurpose for a slaughter map. It was originally a Castle Siege map for mineplex, but then they removed Castle Siege right before it got added
  3. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    Like the idea but don't think there is anytime soon an new map coming to slaughter, it doesn't have any developers right now because all the developers are working on individual projects on shotbow.